Afsar Bitiya

Pinky

Poll Question: Who Want Pinky Change Soon?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
10 [37.04%]
16 [59.26%]
1 [3.70%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Who Want Pinky To Change Soon As Possible... I Want Pinky To Change Soon...Pinky Character Is Getting Annoying Now...Can't See Shiv In This Kind's Of Roles Anymore..Always Choice Negative Roles...Want The Sweet Shiv Back...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pinky" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Mythily SHiv is an actress yaaar. I understand U loved her as a sweet bebo but Here she is potraying d grey shade amazingly So we all shld b happy 2 see her improved part in acting dept n shld b happy for her . Don't worry she will do positive roles also but as for now if she is doing grey shade perfectly then we must support her . rght?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShivi

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Mythly I don't want to change her soon. I had just saw her as bebo but never saw her other roles so I was also thinking will she be able to do grey shade and was happy that she is doing it perfectly. I don't want her to change soon. She is doing perfectly fine

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShivimoniluvskinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.