Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

Pinky

Poll Question: Who Want Pinky Change Soon?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
10 [37.04%]
16 [59.26%]
1 [3.70%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Who Want Pinky To Change Soon As Possible... I Want Pinky To Change Soon...Pinky Character Is Getting Annoying Now...Can't See Shiv In This Kind's Of Roles Anymore..Always Choice Negative Roles...Want The Sweet Shiv Back...

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Mythily SHiv is an actress yaaar. I understand U loved her as a sweet bebo but Here she is potraying d grey shade amazingly So we all shld b happy 2 see her improved part in acting dept n shld b happy for her . Don't worry she will do positive roles also but as for now if she is doing grey shade perfectly then we must support her . rght?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShivi

Prishna_DBPS IF-Sizzlerz
Prishna_DBPS
Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Mythly I don't want to change her soon. I had just saw her as bebo but never saw her other roles so I was also thinking will she be able to do grey shade and was happy that she is doing it perfectly. I don't want her to change soon. She is doing perfectly fine

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShivimoniluvskinshuk

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index