Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Yeah because that's what we needed - a pigeon!!

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Just as it seems GoHem are making some headway the CVs have to add something nonsensical which will just take screen time away from GoHem and devote it to something that I can do without!!

Yes I probably wouldn't be so negative about the pigeon if it had been Gopi and Ahem who had found the injured bird and decided to look after it, rather than Gopi and Rashi. I get it CVs want to show the nice side of Rashi so that the viewers like her a little more and so that Jigar can also see the aspects of Rashi that he fell in love with, but I don't want that happening so soon!!

Today's episode was taken up with unnecessary pigeon stuff and also the stupidity of the lottery!! I wish that Umila was mistaken when she thought that Kinjal had won. I'd like to see her hopes get ground to dust again!!

OK it's clear that I'm addicted to GoHem and not having enough of them on screen today was a downer! - Honestly it was what was keeping me going after the boys in my english class couldn't write down their emotions adequately, my classroom leaking becuase the toilets above us flooded!! Causing me to move my class to another room which had no facilites!!
And if that wasn't enough I had to go on a trip to the theatre too!! Taking annoying children to watch Robin Hood, where they are encouraged to make as much noise as possible is not how I would have chosen to spend my evening!!

I don't want RaJi moments!!! It's too soon!! I need the distance to increase even though Rashi is trying to bridge it!! Just like GoHem were getting further and further apart at the beginning!!

I can't think of anything more to say now - another day, another headache!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Just as it seems GoHem are making some headway the CVs have to add something nonsensical which will just take screen time away from GoHem and devote it to something that I can do without!!

Yes I probably wouldn't be so negative about the pigeon if it had been Gopi and Ahem who had found the injured bird and decided to look after it, rather than Gopi and Rashi. I get it CVs want to show the nice side of Rashi so that the viewers like her a little more and so that Jigar can also see the aspects of Rashi that he fell in love with, but I don't want that happening so soon!!

Today's episode was taken up with unnecessary pigeon stuff and also the stupidity of the lottery!! I wish that Umila was mistaken when she thought that Kinjal had won. I'd like to see her hopes get ground to dust again!!

OK it's clear that I'm addicted to GoHem and not having enough of them on screen today was a downer! - Honestly it was what was keeping me going after the boys in my english class couldn't write down their emotions adequately, my classroom leaking becuase the toilets above us flooded!! Causing me to move my class to another room which had no facilites!!
And if that wasn't enough I had to go on a trip to the theatre too!! Taking annoying children to watch Robin Hood, where they are encouraged to make as much noise as possible is not how I would have chosen to spend my evening!!

I don't want RaJi moments!!! It's too soon!! I need the distance to increase even though Rashi is trying to bridge it!! Just like GoHem were getting further and further apart at the beginning!!

Could that be why I am in the doldrums?  Not much Gohem today and Rashi?  Until she realises the true extent of her kalakaaris and the harm that they did I cannot believe that she has or is changing.  And urmila?  The so and so.  I hope the higher she flies the greater she falls.  Sorry, feeling grumpy now.😡
NazmaJ thumbnail
I know how you feel Xarina!! Not in the best of moods today!! Need something good to happen!!!
CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Looks like you had a more happening day than the episode!!!!!!!!!
Also I think they do have some technical issues if you the sb segment Giaa hardly touched the bird it was Nazim and Rucha...now Ahems charactor finding the bird and fussing does not sit well...Also Jiger is a pushover though that was the sweetest smile ever today...
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
haha nazma what can i say... feels so bad of an episode .. may be due to our addiction to gohem...

OMG gopi still limping and everyone are asking her to wrk with a limping feet and a arm in cast...

the way koki shouted or screamed at gopi was really pathetic,,,, is she trying to vent out her frustration of loosing the kite competition on her...

not so interested in RaJi... except for jigar's smile

ur class was more happening than the serial😆
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sound like you had a bad day Nazma! On top of that not much Gohem
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey nazma hope ur feeling better after the bad day u had...jigar smiled today...so thats something...and like munni said in her post...gopi seems to be doing all the work...even in the precap we can see her standing near the dining table...hope tomorrow brings us all some relief...
NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: tangam

Looks like you had a more happening day than the episode!!!!!!!!!
Also I think they do have some technical issues if you the sb segment Giaa hardly touched the bird it was Nazim and Rucha...now Ahems charactor finding the bird and fussing does not sit well...Also Jiger is a pushover though that was the sweetest smile ever today...

Oh it's a busy busy life for me these days!!
Could be as you say!!
Jigar was very sweet and cute - he is so softhearted!!!
NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

haha nazma what can i say... feels so bad of an episode .. may be due to our addiction to gohem...

OMG gopi still limping and everyone are asking her to wrk with a limping feet and a arm in cast...

the way koki shouted or screamed at gopi was really pathetic,,,, is she trying to vent out her frustration of loosing the kite competition on her...

not so interested in RaJi... except for jigar's smile

ur class was more happening than the serial😆

It's the lack of GoHem making us feel down!!
I know!! The poor girl isn't even totally healed yet!!
Koki's shouting at Gopi was a little hyper especially as Gopi isn't the only person in charge of the dishes in the kitchen - and when has Gopi ever doen anything like that anyway. She was very upset about losing the competition - it's probably a metaphor for her losing control of things around her.
Jigar's smile was really cute!!

My class has too much action!! Leaky ceilings do not help keep things calm!!!
NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandyuk

Sound like you had a bad day Nazma! On top of that not much Gohem

It was a hectic day Sandy!! And the thought of GoHem kept me going, so was disappointed to not have much of them!!