Ekta wants Garv dead in Kkusum

mfarhaniqbal33 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Ekta Kapoor is in a boogle mind where she cannot really decide who to kill and who to not. Ekta Who knows that Garv has no part in the show so she wants him off the show, so he can pay great attention to his character on Kahanni Ghar Ghar Ki. But She is so confused by the mails she keep getting from fans of Garv that Garv is their favorite character and they want him in the show.

Ekta kapoor has already taken a risk by killing of the Sohan's character, after the death of Sohan the show is not even counted in the Top 50s which is not looking good for The TRP's of the show.

Ekta says she may change her mind but Chetan Hansraj really need to pay attention to his charcater Sasha on Kahanni Ghar Ghar Ki (Star Plus).

Chetan Hansraj says that i am really emotional now after getting so much love from my people regarding my character Garv in Kkusum (Sony Tv). But Sasha is the character that is more close to me now and ever. When My charcater was shown going mad in the Kahanii Ghar Ghar Ki (Star Plus)  i was so tensed thinking i may not be recalled back but now i am back and i want my full attention to the show. It really does not matter to me if Garv gets killed or not. Because now i have nothing to do in the track. I will only save Kkusum from being Jailed that is it, still there is no important work for me in the show later on, so i guess i am better off dead.

Ekta Kapoor will decide if she wants him off the show or not in the next few days. Otherwise she says she will make a better track for him after this. Hmmmm Looks Like Newly Wed would not be staying Wedded for Long.

Ekta Kapoor says that she was going to kill Kshitij but Kshitij has a lot fans, I took the risk for killing Sohan but i am not going to take this risk, killing him off the show is not my concern, you could say my 30% of mind wants him off and the other does not.

We heard that Amit Sareen was offered two roles in the movies. Yes Amit told me that he was offered two different roles in two different movies, where he had to go off the show for almost an year. So i was thinking i should just kill him but then he said he is not interested in those roles so i increased his track in the show.

We heard that Vidhi played by Mouli Ganguly is leaving the show. Yes she is leaving because being a negative character was a little surprise for her, we never told her that she was suppose to turn negative later on. I thought my character was like the Kkusum (Mansi Joshi Roy)'s character but after playing Saakshi and all i don't want to be negative says Former Vidhi of Kkusum (Sony TV). Is she going off the track or she is being replaced, yes she is being replaced First i thought Rakshanda Khan who plays Tanya in Kyunki... Bahu Thi will suit this character but then i said no, i may get a new person to play the role or her character will be sidelined.

Now that Nausheen is back in the show, Looks like Kkusum is going to go on a Thrill Ride with Taashu (Naryani Shastri), Mahi (Poonam Narula), Kali (Rucha Gujrati) and Trishul (Akshadeep Saigal) after her Only. So Keep watching Kkusum on Sony Television From Monday to Thrusday at 9pm.

To get more info Keep watching this Place

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LostBoyz940 thumbnail
Thx for the article oh man I hope Garv doesint get killed but it doesint really matter to mei will just watch him on KGGK.
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
oH MY GOD! THIS NEWS SO TOTALLY SUCKS! I HOPE ITS NOT TRUE!
DJdoll thumbnail
Does it mean that if garv dies kali will go to Nakul and both sisters will go to the same house??
this show really is confusing, i i think ekta doesn't know what to do so she will continue the show with stupid stories.
EKTA has gone MAD 😡
krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have already stopped watching this show.....this news has provided me with an incentive to never watch the show!

I watched this show only because I admire the Garv-Kumud relationship....if that's not gonna be present, I have just wasted a year of my life from 9:00 - 9:30 each day!

Tata KKUSUM!!! 
fingirl thumbnail
Thanks for the info Farhan...not another date..what is wrong with Ekta..first she used to kill all the unborn babies not she is bent on killing the characters we like..someone shoot her!!!!!!!! 😡 🤢 Edited by fingirl - 19 years ago
iram_99 thumbnail

I agree with the death of Garv, if he hasn't got any main part in the story its better to be out of the story. And I definatly agree about not killng Kshiitj, can you imagine the low TRP's Ekta? So don't even think of killing him!!

jasmineA thumbnail
common guys take it easy garv fans or kshitij fans.. All i think is the story should  move to better track then wts happenin now.. if kumud and kshitij r married now i think its gr8.coz then driffting from garv and khitij same baseless story atleast they should show a decent married couple living happy. sorry to upset anyone
tina2mina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi, I read the article given by mfarhaniqbal. I want to ask farhan that where did u get the article from? I mean it doesn't seem to me as an article. If you could give me a website where you found it then I can believe that it is real that Ekta is thinking of killing Garv.

The article seems to be written by someone from this forum.

fingirl thumbnail
ehy tina2mina..Farhan knows someone at balaji and that's how he gets the info..interstingly everything he says about the show actually happens 😊