Naach Basanti err, Buaji Naach !! - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by tanthya

**Shudders** Why would I look at Saanp's when I have got Adam in my Garden of Eden , I refused to bite the apple too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

I prefer to be the bad girl..I shan't share ...Arnie is my property ..he is not transferable nor shareable ...

Yeh Phamully phorum bey... n u r  talking abt creating  a new phamully !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

cos I din't know wat was Shyam holding πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Adam , Eden...confirm ho gaya...behenji uthiye subah ke gyaraah baj gaye...din mein sapne not allowed...

U r nt sharing...hello, its my magnanimity dat I m allowing u to have a share..so instead of being grateful u want me to lay off?! ulta chorr kothwal ko daante...

phamily phorum pata hai...issi liye toh...censor kiya 🀣   🀣
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

i know you well sweet peanut! we're not partners for nothing πŸ˜‰

@bold
hello hi pyaar wyaar... bye bye everything else... at least for now πŸ˜

Promo s kiler yaar...pata nahi kaise katega yeh din!

@jigery pooh

im trying to take my eyes off him PROMISE but im yet to master my ignorance skills towards hawtie raizada's freaky smile πŸ˜† what to do darling im majboor hoon

don't wanna imagine da tsunami ASR avatar at least not now doll since he's more enjoying his life for once watching khushi's antics. we can expect his protective and caring side thanks to da cute scorpion as well so im trying my best not to divert my attention to consequences of pervert's exposure right now

i don't know anything about fate but bua's seriously in da verge of crossing da fine line when it comes to my nandu bandu. gosh his "NAHIIIN" was more filmy than da whole gupta & raizadas put together πŸ€£ 

da guy said "jiyo kush raho kya patha kal ho naa ho" πŸ˜† so forgive your TP and smile πŸ˜ƒ

Try HARDER, Nadzii ..Ur half hearted try's aren't working at all !!😑😑

Even I do not want to foresee  but sometimes unbidden thoughts do come into mind ...Not just  protective side, Nadz..I want to see the prankster too, the one who stuck Akash to his bed , only now his target shud be Khushi , I would relish such scenes ..

Nadzz..I know u have hots for NK.. My advise..Just pray for his chastity cos from the looks of it he is going to be robbed of it pretty soon by our cougar Buaji...If ASR is stalking Khushi , then Bua is stalking NK  and both have no other option but to YIELD !!

Kal Kyun na Hogi..saare kayanath  lagi hui hai to give me many Kal's ... and just for u, spicy kamini πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

i know you well sweet peanut! we're not partners for nothing πŸ˜‰

@bold
hello hi pyaar wyaar... bye bye everything else... at least for now πŸ˜

@ Bold, Amen to that !!
Originally posted by cindrella255

cos I din't know wat was Shyam holding πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Adam , Eden...confirm ho gaya...behenji uthiye subah ke gyaraah baj gaye...din mein sapne not allowed...

U r nt sharing...hello, its my magnanimity dat I m allowing u to have a share..so instead of being grateful u want me to lay off?! ulta chorr kothwal ko daante...

phamily phorum pata hai...issi liye toh...censor kiya 🀣   🀣

Sapna !! ...Jab Arnie saath ho tho sapna kyun main dekhoon..Life itself becomes  a technicolor sapna ...

Oye-hoye, I came into this world first so I have complete and first claim on all the hunky properties ..Samjhi tum !!...It's my Generous  nature that I am even allowing u to see him from afar..be grateful for that small act of kindness ...agr ek inch diya tho ek foot maangthi hai...Grrr🀣

Aur kya censor kiya, u activated teh overactive imagination πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Me a huge  fan of hot ASR and Khushi fan and a silent reader. But today im making this post out of frustration due to dragging of confession. Sorry guys i am not attemting to hurt anyone. Pls its my pov. . But If I say the fact Khushi who is really conscious before ASR when her dupatta drops or its change places, is seen dancing in skimpy outfits for ek do teen. Is this called sangeet in wedding . OK they can compete but with such outfits, where is there tradition and parampara .Once the entire family who were having evil looks when Lavanya wore such dresses, what happened to that ,. Its sheer hypocrisy IMO.

Edited by clarissajohn - 12 years ago
@partner
talk about it girl i haven't done any work from da time i reported to work today. my stars have been blessed to get a good and lovable boss thank goodness πŸ€£

anyways i don't see da promo happening today and im sure they'll drag it till monday. but i hope they show it tomorrow!!! 

@jigery pooh
bua can try but she can't fly cuz nandu's already reserved by me  

you know sathu, even i would like to see da other side of arnie, da naughty one. can see glimpses of that side already with da elastic smiles he flashed yesterday  
@ Sathi - chup oye! jahaan aap ka papad jkhatam hota hai wahaan humaare Chocolate shuru hota hai

@ Nadz - I m nt expecting it b4 friday babes!

@clarrisajohn- Welcum 2 the forum!
Yup! it s hypocritical...I had same questions for desi gal dance but she s a SP female who wil shut her eyes for character dheela/ hyperventialte wen gud for nothing duppatta drops...but she wil sacrifice anything for her didi's happiness... she can never go wrong...!

Oops! sry for my cynicism
Nice post Sathya.

Loved the couple of mins. that Arhi had together. Arnav has changed so much. He has no problem with being referred to as LG.

I think most of the shots of the clan watching the dance were repeats. Guess they are shooting the two things separately.

I also loved the shot of open mouthed Arnav watching Khushi on stage in the precap.
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Me a huge  fan of hot ASR and Khushi fan and a silent reader. But today im making this post out of frustration due to dragging of confession. Sorry guys i am not attemting to hurt anyone. Pls its my pov. . But If I say the fact Khushi who is really conscious before ASR when her dupatta drops or its change places, is seen dancing in skimpy outfits for ek do teen. Is this called sangeet in wedding . OK they can compete but with such outfits, where is there tradition and parampara .Once the entire family who were having evil looks when Lavanya wore such dresses, what happened to that ,. Its sheer hypocrisy IMO.

Hi Clarissa 😊

I can relate to ur frustration ... I still wonder whether any confession will happen  at all [ most prolly it will end with Arnav  realizing the depth of his feelings ]

U r always welcome to share ur POV..No restrictions on it

Maybe the rules are slack bec of  Sangeet but in a show such things are common and   I have learnt to turn a blind eye to such incongruities ...I mean If I can overlook Naniji's cabaret moves then I can surely  ignore Khushi's costume😊