Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

PURAB.. (Page 3)

Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummm

Originally posted by Piscean

I'm glad people are taking this positively and why should we not! For Purabians we see that Purab is finally venting out his frustration and for Armaanians Purab's words made Armaan regain some of his self-confidence and become more aggressive and involved with his work! He's shaken off his devdas image and moved on to a better place. I think this confrontation has been the only issue so far that has worked out in the favour of all the fans! Big smile

If the conversation works to Armaan's advantage, as it appeared to be, Purab will have one more thing to repent for! LOL

Actually ummm....I think Armaan and Jassi have one more thing to thank Purab for through this confrontation! (courtesy of my good friend radz!). The confrontation whether intentionally or unintentionally has also cleared Jassi's path to GM....it's just made it easier her to enter GM since owing to push that he gave Armaan, Armaan now has a personal interest in getting Jessica to model for GM. Whether Purab realised this or not is a different issue but it seems like his ultimate motive wasn't all that negative after all. Jassi needed a means to get into GM and Purab's yet again come to the rescue (even if it is through his "jealousy" or his frustration) by clearing her path if not creating it for her! Yet again he suffers (by being shown in a negative light) for her sake. And all we ask for in return is a show of gratitude from her side that's all!

ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ummm

I'm glad people are taking this positively and why should we not! For Purabians we see that Purab is finally venting out his frustration and for Armaanians Purab's words made Armaan regain some of his self-confidence and become more aggressive and involved with his work! He's shaken off his devdas image and moved on to a better place. I think this confrontation has been the only issue so far that has worked out in the favour of all the fans! Big smile

If the conversation works to Armaan's advantage, as it appeared to be, Purab will have one more thing to repent for! LOL

Actually ummm....I think Armaan and Jassi have one more thing to thank Purab for through this confrontation! (courtesy of my good friend radz!). The confrontation whether intentionally or unintentionally has also cleared Jassi's path to GM....it's just made it easier her to enter GM since owing to push that he gave Armaan, Armaan now has a personal interest in getting Jessica to model for GM. Whether Purab realised this or not is a different issue but it seems like his ultimate motive wasn't all that negative after all. Jassi needed a means to get into GM and Purab's yet again come to the rescue (even if it is through his "jealousy" or his frustration) by clearing her path if not creating it for her! Yet again he suffers (by being shown in a negative light) for her sake. And all we ask for in return is a show of gratitude from her side that's all!

I couldn't see his "ultimate" motive, if there was any such thing.... lurking somewhere behind what looked like the "apparent" motive, which was to put Armaan down. If... if.. if... if there was such an intended, hidden, godly, saintly, goody-goody motive in Purab to energize Armaan and bring him back on track by means of insulting him, I'll be god-damned!!! Smile 

For now lets just say that "ultimate outcome" of what Purab did, worked out for Armaan and Jassi's benefit! Jassi does owe him gratitude BIG TIME for a lot of things, but not for indirectly bringing her near Armaan by insulting him!! LOL 

And not to forget, Purab still owes Jassi an explanation and apology! Smile

Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
well said ummm... couldnt agree more..Clap
tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

i think what purab did was absolutely out of jealousy but the best thing was jassi hear what she wanted to hear" arman saying he misses her"

and also the best thing was to watch arman calm and dignified showing that he really has changed otherwise if it had been the old arman ,i am sure purab would have been beaten black and blue and there would have been a fight atleast from arman's side

anyway those were the two good outcomes from that insult

Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina59

i think what purab did was absolutely out of jealousy but the best thing was jassi hear what she wanted to hear" arman saying he misses her"

and also the best thing was to watch arman calm and dignified showing that he really has changed otherwise if it had been the old arman ,i am sure purab would have been beaten black and blue and there would have been a fight atleast from arman's side

So true.. LOL thankgod Armaan is changed and not picking fights anymore

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina59

I agree with you Tina and furthermore, all I care about is what happens to Armaan and Jassi.  I mean the show doesn't have anything else to offer anymore anyways.  Jassi err Jessica doesn't have any value to offer to the show.  Purab can be as good or as bad as he wants and good for him.  If it wasn't Purab, then it would have been someone else paving the way for Jassi and Armaan to get together as that is the destiny of this show so really Purab is not doing anyone any favors. 
KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

Welll, purab thanks for putting malika, aryan, and raj in their places...and Armaan and jassi can now come together in Gulmohor!!Big smile

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
yep agreed, all i wanted to hear in the serial was malika and aryan to know what it feels like to be insulted everyday, although not to armaan, but i guess purab made armaan reallize what he had done so far for gulmohar. i guess armaan will continue working good now for gulmohar.

Go to top