Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by tina59

i think what purab did was absolutely out of jealousy but the best thing was jassi hear what she wanted to hear" arman saying he misses her"

and also the best thing was to watch arman calm and dignified showing that he really has changed otherwise if it had been the old arman ,i am sure purab would have been beaten black and blue and there would have been a fight atleast from arman's side

anyway those were the two good outcomes from that insult

So true.. 😆 thankgod Armaan is changed and not picking fights anymore

Originally posted by tina59

i think what purab did was absolutely out of jealousy but the best thing was jassi hear what she wanted to hear" arman saying he misses her"

and also the best thing was to watch arman calm and dignified showing that he really has changed otherwise if it had been the old arman ,i am sure purab would have been beaten black and blue and there would have been a fight atleast from arman's side

anyway those were the two good outcomes from that insult

I agree with you Tina and furthermore, all I care about is what happens to Armaan and Jassi.  I mean the show doesn't have anything else to offer anymore anyways.  Jassi err Jessica doesn't have any value to offer to the show.  Purab can be as good or as bad as he wants and good for him.  If it wasn't Purab, then it would have been someone else paving the way for Jassi and Armaan to get together as that is the destiny of this show so really Purab is not doing anyone any favors. 

Welll, purab thanks for putting malika, aryan, and raj in their places...and Armaan and jassi can now come together in Gulmohor!!😃

yep agreed, all i wanted to hear in the serial was malika and aryan to know what it feels like to be insulted everyday, although not to armaan, but i guess purab made armaan reallize what he had done so far for gulmohar. i guess armaan will continue working good now for gulmohar.
Originally posted by jprasad

I agree with you Tina and furthermore, all I care about is what happens to Armaan and Jassi.  I mean the show doesn't have anything else to offer anymore anyways.  Jassi err Jessica doesn't have any value to offer to the show.  Purab can be as good or as bad as he wants and good for him.  If it wasn't Purab, then it would have been someone else paving the way for Jassi and Armaan to get together as that is the destiny of this show so really Purab is not doing anyone any favors. 

I can't agree there jprasad. I don't think anyone else but Purab could've been as eager to put Armaan in his place through which a lot of good has come out for Jassi and Armaan. Jassi got to hear that Armaan misses her. Armaan will eventually get closer to Jassi through Jessica and I think they would both owe Purab a huge favour after they get together!

As for ummm....I don't think Purab owes Jassi an apology! She never confronted him about it....she didn't think it was wrong! Whether she did or not is besides the point, what he did (whether out of jealousy or not....i don't even want to go there!) was coz he loves her (as a friend and even more) and he wanted to confront Armaan for what he did to her! I'm not going to go into detail about that since I have many a times already but all I'm saying is unkonwingly he did a lot of good for Armaan and Jassi and they definitely owe him a lot more than they think! Besides whatever he said was the truth....it was due to Armaan's incompetence and his inability to handle the company that GM is in its state and as I've gathered from everyone Purab never really pointed fingers at Armaan directly, he mentioned GM and he said "tum log" which most of us have agreed includes Mallika, Raj and Aryan so it's collectively that he was talking about and even then did them good by turning Armaan more aggressive so I don't see any bad in this situation!

Piscean again, Purab can do whatever, it doesn't really matter.  I don't really care and I don't think anyone owes him anything.  He is responsible for his own doings and actions.  If he wants to help Jassi that is doing and if he gets hurts it is his own doing too.  I do a lot for my friends and my friends do a lot for and I don't expect them to be thankful and kiss the ground I walk and they don't expect that of me either.  I don't expect that of Purab either.  All I care about is the Armaan/Jassi love story. 

With Purab confronting Armaan, it wasn't his place and anything he did was out of jealousy and it was really apparent.  I don't see Purab helping the situation any.  He helps Jassi/Jesssica when she asks and when my friend asks me to do something for them, I try to help them to the best of my ability.  Again, I don't expect them to pay me some huge favor as my help to them was my doing.  That is just wrong. 🤢

I really liked Purab's dialouges, but he just started yelling at Armaan for no reason at all. He said that GM is a mess because Jassi left, and Armaan agrees by saying "Yeah, we all miss Jassi," and then he goes on to saying that "you are all a bunch of losers." I like Purab's character and all, but I don't get why he got so offensive.