Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: Piscean

I'm glad people are taking this positively and why should we not! For Purabians we see that Purab is finally venting out his frustration and for Armaanians Purab's words made Armaan regain some of his self-confidence and become more aggressive and involved with his work! He's shaken off his devdas image and moved on to a better place. I think this confrontation has been the only issue so far that has worked out in the favour of all the fans! 😃

Exactly!!!!!👏
usa_girl0021 thumbnail
purab has no right to insult arman and his company
pj04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: usa_girl0021

purab has no right to insult arman and his company

in an odd twisted way he does...though it is beneath him , i agree. armaan destroyed jassi's life to a very great extent,and indirectly is responsible for harming her family, putting jassi in current situation and purab losing love of his life. purab has to have some frustation over it and it has to blow out some day. also for a person as successful as purab in business...armaan's way of doing business must have earned his disdain(not entirely unasked for) and seemed height of stupidity. when armaan tries to act all goody and mighty....that must have pushed purab off the precipice. to purab it must have felt like scum of earth trying to reach above himself and act all goody good.(also jassi's obsession with armaan might have added a healthy dose of fuel to purab's anger/frustation).

Edited by pj04 - 19 years ago
ummm thumbnail

I'm glad people are taking this positively and why should we not! For Purabians we see that Purab is finally venting out his frustration and for Armaanians Purab's words made Armaan regain some of his self-confidence and become more aggressive and involved with his work! He's shaken off his devdas image and moved on to a better place. I think this confrontation has been the only issue so far that has worked out in the favour of all the fans! 😃

If the conversation works to Armaan's advantage, as it appeared to be, Purab will have one more thing to repent for! 😆

Edited by ummm - 19 years ago
ummm thumbnail
Originally posted by: pj04

in an odd twisted way he does...though it is beneath him , i agree. armaan destroyed jassi's life to a very great extent,and indirectly is responsible for harming her family, putting jassi in current situation and purab losing love of his life. purab has to have some frustation over it and it has to blow out some day. also for a person as successful as purab in business...armaan's way of doing business must have earned his disdain(not entirely unasked for) and seemed height of stupidity. when armaan tries to act all goody and mighty....that must have pushed purab off the precipice. to purab it must have felt like scum of earth trying to reach above himself and act all goody good.(also jassi's obsession with armaan might have added a healthy dose of fuel to purab's anger/frustation).

I think it was more of the last statement! Purab must have been comparing himself with Armaan (knowingly or unknowingly, for several days) and trying to put finger on all of Armaan's flaws. As far as I know, Purab does not know the details of what happened between Armaan and Jassi. He knows that Armaan betrayed her, but I don't think he knows that Armaan played romeo to her for the sake of his business. He would probably not know any details of how Armaan conducted his business... the cheap quality material issue, the buying material from unregistered vendors! Not even the board was aware of all this, Purab getting to know that would be too much!

Edited by ummm - 19 years ago
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail
Well said ummm. totally agree...
Piscean thumbnail
Originally posted by: ummm

If the conversation works to Armaan's advantage, as it appeared to be, Purab will have one more thing to repent for! 😆

Actually ummm....I think Armaan and Jassi have one more thing to thank Purab for through this confrontation! (courtesy of my good friend radz!). The confrontation whether intentionally or unintentionally has also cleared Jassi's path to GM....it's just made it easier her to enter GM since owing to push that he gave Armaan, Armaan now has a personal interest in getting Jessica to model for GM. Whether Purab realised this or not is a different issue but it seems like his ultimate motive wasn't all that negative after all. Jassi needed a means to get into GM and Purab's yet again come to the rescue (even if it is through his "jealousy" or his frustration) by clearing her path if not creating it for her! Yet again he suffers (by being shown in a negative light) for her sake. And all we ask for in return is a show of gratitude from her side that's all!

ummm thumbnail

Actually ummm....I think Armaan and Jassi have one more thing to thank Purab for through this confrontation! (courtesy of my good friend radz!). The confrontation whether intentionally or unintentionally has also cleared Jassi's path to GM....it's just made it easier her to enter GM since owing to push that he gave Armaan, Armaan now has a personal interest in getting Jessica to model for GM. Whether Purab realised this or not is a different issue but it seems like his ultimate motive wasn't all that negative after all. Jassi needed a means to get into GM and Purab's yet again come to the rescue (even if it is through his "jealousy" or his frustration) by clearing her path if not creating it for her! Yet again he suffers (by being shown in a negative light) for her sake. And all we ask for in return is a show of gratitude from her side that's all!

I couldn't see his "ultimate" motive, if there was any such thing.... lurking somewhere behind what looked like the "apparent" motive, which was to put Armaan down. If... if.. if... if there was such an intended, hidden, godly, saintly, goody-goody motive in Purab to energize Armaan and bring him back on track by means of insulting him, I'll be god-damned!!! 😊 

For now lets just say that "ultimate outcome" of what Purab did, worked out for Armaan and Jassi's benefit! Jassi does owe him gratitude BIG TIME for a lot of things, but not for indirectly bringing her near Armaan by insulting him!! 😆 

And not to forget, Purab still owes Jassi an explanation and apology! 😊

Jyoti_2006 thumbnail
well said ummm... couldnt agree more..👏
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i think what purab did was absolutely out of jealousy but the best thing was jassi hear what she wanted to hear" arman saying he misses her"

and also the best thing was to watch arman calm and dignified showing that he really has changed otherwise if it had been the old arman ,i am sure purab would have been beaten black and blue and there would have been a fight atleast from arman's side

anyway those were the two good outcomes from that insult