Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

How much do u guys trust armaan? (Page 3)

shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Ok,here is my take:

Armaan has learned his lesson well and paid a dear price for it,went to the extent of ruining himself to save Jassi and her family from disgrace and ruin. So no,he will not play with anyone else the way he did with Jassi. What he will do is to be friends with Jessica and of course his well wishers Mallika and Raj will be like...'who is asking U to love her,make her love and listen to U,that's it'..... With the challenge thrown at Purab,probably he will take it up but he will not look to play act again. He will woo her,but as a friend,not as a lover. In fact,this time around,ne will probably be disarmingly honest with her.

Now as for T&D, they have shown numerous bloopers, but they have all been small,insignificant ones, like the basic corporate fallouts, Jassi's diary getting resurrected, Bebe learning to read English.... but they have all been in tandem with the natural flow of the story going  forward. None have been kektaish.They are genuine negligence of details rather than big unbeleivable kektaish twists where brothers and their whole genration of family appear,become a part of the happy family overnight and then rape murder and steal and then dissappear as and when required. No,it has not been like that. With the exception of perhaps Purab's last exit,the story has so far been woven around a certain theme and all said and done,T&D have maintained the theme till the beginning of today's episode where Armaan is only thinking of Jassi.

Hence at least my better sense tells me that for T&D, details might not be important,but the sequence of character behaviour is. I can confidently say that they are not going to show Armaan in poor light.If anything,whatever is going to happen,it is going to make his character stronger.

A comforting thought for Tablet and co: Even kekta would not dare to show her hero becoming a villain against the heroine whom he loves so much. Mihir,Anurag,Pratham,Mr Bajaj,Gautam,Karan,Om,Abhay,Kshitij.....there have been marriages and divorces gallore,but one thing has remained common- the basic love and support factor with their respective heroines and the circumstancial factor in each and every break up where the hero is the victim of a conspiracy,rather than his own negativity.

So don't worry,Armaan is NOT going to turn into a toad with hornsWink

Wow, Minnie!!ClapClapClap I agree with everything you said-- And yes, I think that Armaan will woo Jessica as a friend- and friend only- At least now we will be able to see more scenes w/ Armaan and Jassi togetherTongue and I think that this will help Jassi realize how much Armaan really loves her!Smile Also, it will be interesting to see how Jassi will react to the increased attention from Armaan!

And just another thought-- won't Raj feel jealous of his friend??LOL

pinder Groupbie
pinder
pinder

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 12:06am | IP Logged
I strongly beleive on Armaan Sir.........
Armaan Sir will NOT play the same game again ever w/ anyone, not even with Jessica.......
Armaan Sir will NOT lie again to Jassi as Jessica........
Armaan Sir will listen everyone, but he will do whatever he thinks is right.....
Armaan Sir won't know that Jessica is Jassi bfe she will accepts the offer......
Armaan Sir has feeling that Jassi is some where around, but he is not going to recognize Jessica as Jassi easily.........

Armaan Sir went to Jassi (Jessica) to ask for help for GM, but he won't play the game again. he will tell her the truth, how much they need Jessica to keep up GM to the position it was bfe. Armaan Sir will tell her some good thing about Jassi, such as how Jassi helped him, so if she could be there then he could solve these problems easily with her support. so after listening all this nice things, she will be agree to come with him to GM.

they extend JJKN for 1 year, but that doesn't mean they will show the same game again. it's not the time to repeat the same story. now the time to show how much Armaan Sir changed, & how much Armaan Sir loves Jassi. they will show something like that to end this within 1 year. otherwise if they will repeat the same story, she won't come to Armaan Sir or to GM again and story won't end ever..........

Also Armaan Sir challenged Purab that Armaan Sir will keep GM position up to it was bfe, & Jassi heard all this, so when Armaan will truly ask for her help, she will be agree. Jassi never think bad abt GM, she want to take revenge frm the people of GM, who hurt her family, but not frm GM company itself.

so i think within this 1 year, they will show how much Armaan Sir loves Jassi. so she will help Armaan Sir again. first, Jassi helped Armaan Sir bcz Jassi love Armaan Sir, but now Jassi will help Armaan Sir again bcz Armaan Sir loves Jassi a lot...........

thats what i think is going to happen next in JJKN.........

Thanks

Edited by pinder - 15 April 2005 at 12:11am
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 12:29am | IP Logged
ClapClapClap minnie and pinder!
smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 1:19am | IP Logged
I trust Armaan but not T&D Angry After all have got 1 year extension. Itnee jaldi Armaan ko sudhaar denge to 1 saal kaise khichenge ???? Angry
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 3:23am | IP Logged
oh minnie whistle whistle whistle Clap
btw pinder - your posts always remind me of someone actually taking the pain out to sit and write a detailed letter than type a quick mail....with all the colour and italics etc etc ....ClapClapClap

actually; i mentioned this point in another post - i think i am going to retain this line so that i can just copy paste it in all the posts over the weekend:

jus cos armaan followed jessica while she was shopping and recommended a dress colour...doesnt mean much................he's jus becoming koochy koo friendly.....arre yaar woh is nayee jessica kee nandu hai......
boys know better than to argue with girls and our intelligent appu preferred not arguing with mallika...oops...mellisa...oops..medusa..(well there i go-ive forgotten her name now)

Emaa Senior Member
Emaa
Emaa

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
i dont know why we dont think tv characters are made by real ppl..

we are talking about tv characters trust coz...after all those stories do somehow relate to us...i am sure there are girls like jessi out there..who are not pritty but smart....i am sure they have to strugle each and everyday with those office situations....

yes not every unbeautiful(i dont even know if thats even a word...i cant say neone is ugly...each and everyone is Gods best creations) girls beomes model..but they do try thier best to survive...

neways armaan is now jessi....and he wont take a wrong step...
ToxicRebel IF-Dazzler
ToxicRebel
ToxicRebel

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

i trust armaan wid my life he WILL not listen to malika. hez not gonna do the same thing that he did to jassi to jessica. he has truly loved jassi and he WILL NOT do wut MALIKA asked him to do. so there. (kill if iam rong maybe not lol)

Edited by jjknrokz - 15 April 2005 at 4:29pm
Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel_Preeti

I think that he will listen to Malika, but instead of trying the old fake pyar ka natak with Jessica, he will try to be friend with Jessica, and maybe he will tell Jessica about his love for Jassi, and maybe she will understand him, and they may end up together.

I think so too.

Go to top