Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

How much do u guys trust armaan? (Page 2)

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
i before didnt trust him, but now i certainly trust armaan. his fake natak will either make jassi mad and screw him forever or she will once again fall in love with him and he will too.

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
i trust him fully!!!!!!!! more than any tv character!!!Tongue
vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdokka

Originally posted by Emaa

okk a true test for armaan fans... how much do u guys know ur armaaannnnnnnnnn sir here are my questions? do u guys really think armaan will do the same old fake pyar ka natak with jessica? NO

do u think he will lie again after all the pain and suffering of being apart from his jessi? NOdo u think armaan will listen to malika? or he has his own way of getting things done now? CANT SAYdo u think he will come to know jessica is jessi before she accepts the offer of being a model for GM? NOor does he allready know in his heart..she is jessi? NOi personally feel he will be honest and this preview was jsut to shock us...but then it could only mean i am trying to convince myself.. i dont think he will lie again to another women... but at the same time...they have extended this show for a yr..so maybe they will drag this show with same storyline ....T&D ne bhi apni zindagi mai na jane kitne pyar ke joothe natak kiye honge.. i for sure know it wont be a fake love again plzzzzzzz do answer my questionsssssssss

Emma, I put my answers in bold so that they are immediately next to the questions. Honestly, I dont think Armaan will do this pyaar ka natak ever again. I trust Armaan completely, I dont trust T & D , I am not making any sense.

Bottom Line : I dont think Armaan will ever play with anybody's emotions again.

Well said. Exactly my thoughts. Armaan will NEVER do that
vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
This preview sure did ruin my weekend. Thanks T&D
shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 5:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by loveneha_r

i trust him fully!!!!!!!! more than any tv character!!!Tongue

LOL we are so funny talking about how much we trust tv characters!!!LOLLOL

bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

I love Arman with all my heart and I trust him Absolutely. He can and will never do anything as look at another girl with dirty schemes in his mind...He loves Jassi with all his heart,soul and mind and he respects the love between them. I just wish Apoorva quits the show if T&D have any plans to murder his character. Trust and T&D never go together.

I love you Arman..........Be loyal to Jassi forever

ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
i agree with blue lotus,i can trust arman not t an d, if apu leaves the show,its quits for me too,but he wont,yaar after all its his professionand he is getting paid fo rit
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

Ok,here is my take:

Armaan has learned his lesson well and paid a dear price for it,went to the extent of ruining himself to save Jassi and her family from disgrace and ruin. So no,he will not play with anyone else the way he did with Jassi. What he will do is to be friends with Jessica and of course his well wishers Mallika and Raj will be like...'who is asking U to love her,make her love and listen to U,that's it'..... With the challenge thrown at Purab,probably he will take it up but he will not look to play act again. He will woo her,but as a friend,not as a lover. In fact,this time around,ne will probably be disarmingly honest with her.

Now as for T&D, they have shown numerous bloopers, but they have all been small,insignificant ones, like the basic corporate fallouts, Jassi's diary getting resurrected, Bebe learning to read English.... but they have all been in tandem with the natural flow of the story going  forward. None have been kektaish.They are genuine negligence of details rather than big unbeleivable kektaish twists where brothers and their whole genration of family appear,become a part of the happy family overnight and then rape murder and steal and then dissappear as and when required. No,it has not been like that. With the exception of perhaps Purab's last exit,the story has so far been woven around a certain theme and all said and done,T&D have maintained the theme till the beginning of today's episode where Armaan is only thinking of Jassi.

Hence at least my better sense tells me that for T&D, details might not be important,but the sequence of character behaviour is. I can confidently say that they are not going to show Armaan in poor light.If anything,whatever is going to happen,it is going to make his character stronger.

A comforting thought for Tablet and co: Even kekta would not dare to show her hero becoming a villain against the heroine whom he loves so much. Mihir,Anurag,Pratham,Mr Bajaj,Gautam,Karan,Om,Abhay,Kshitij.....there have been marriages and divorces gallore,but one thing has remained common- the basic love and support factor with their respective heroines and the circumstancial factor in each and every break up where the hero is the victim of a conspiracy,rather than his own negativity.

So don't worry,Armaan is NOT going to turn into a toad with hornsWink

Go to top