Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiverz thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Thanks for the hope you are giving me, lash!!😊really sweet of you..

Originally posted by: peaches

Hi All,

The thing I love the most about the past few episodes are the convos between Jessica Vs Raj, Malika, and Aryan.

I was cracking up.  I feel that now Jessica has some attitude in her, she can tell them who's boss.  I love her sarcastic jokes, and remarks.  It's like Malkia has her match.

Actually I do feel bad for Malika, first she was afraid that Jassi was taking Armaan away, not it's Jessica.

Get ready for some Cat fights.....meow!!!!

Y

Yeah, i agree, Peaches! i have been enjoying Jassi's interactions w/ Mallika (esp. in yesterday's episode!)

But one thing I can't understand is that why would Mallika, of all people, be suggesting such an idea? Wouldn't she be afraid she might lose Armaan that way?!πŸ˜• (not that she has him, but still...πŸ˜†)

peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shiverz....That is so true!  I can't for the life of me understand why she would do that.

Unless, (and this is by a far shot) she figures that it's too late for her to ever have anything special with him.  May she now has realized that he is so in love with Jessi, that being with Jessica won't make a difference in him.  He will always love Jassi no matter what.

It's almost as if she wants him to get out of the "Jassi" spell.  At some point even the most good looking females realize that they can't always rely on their looks to hold a man down.  When Armaan feel in love he fell in love all of Jassi.

May be this is an attempt to remind Armaan of his playboy days so he can snap out of Jassi's love.  She's evil like that; she figures if Armaan can't be mine, I'm sure as hell not going to lose him to Jassi.  If Armaan ends up with Jassi, what does that say about Malkia....that she wasn't "woman" enough for Armaan.  Now if it was Jessica on the other hand, then ok, at least they're in the same league.

Lastly, she figures that Jessica won't reciprocate the same feelings since she Purab is the one that has launched her.  Maybe she doesn't think Jessica is a threat to her.

The other thing could be that, as soon as GM is back on its feet, she will kick Jessica to the curb.  I mean she did it to Jessi, why not Jessica. 

I'm just thinking in terms of "Malika".  There has to be a method to her madness.

Just my thoughts....!

krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't think every move of Mallika's has an ulterior motive...lolzz...in fact, after Jassi, she seemed to be the only 'bright' spot in Gulmohar!

And, hey, I do not completely berate Mallika for hating Jassi.....this Jassi is apparently an ideal woman.....but she has no qualms in going out with a guy who is engaged to someone else to become his 'other woman'....if I were in Mallika's position, I would kick Jassi's ass and have murderous thoughts about Armaan!! hahahah

vishakha thumbnail
Peaches, I don't think Mallika is doing this to make Armaan forget Jassi. This is from pure business perspective. Mallika knows business. Did you see how over confident she was when she was talking to Jessica at the fashion show. Mallika wants to recover money by hook or crook. That's it.
ms-tabu thumbnail
i hope arman doesnt follow mallika's instructions-pyar ka natak
np18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was only the preview that was bad 😭