Posted: 18 years ago
i know there are many new topics whizzing around in the past few days ....but i just couldnt help myself ..............

actually today's episode had many nice points (apart from that teeny meeny blooper thats made us fret ad fume ofcourse)

1) jassi-armaan meet after 2 months...............omg.......what could be greater than this...and they just did not meet...........he smiled.........they shook hands...............๐Ÿ˜ณ they TOUCHED

2) jassi saying "armaan sir",,,,this was the scene to die for..............they way he looked back when he heard an almost familiar voice.......i almost felt that he recognised HIS jassi's voice.......this scene requires an ๐Ÿ‘ award

3) hey guys how many posts came and went asking for maria/ruby/nazneen to be shown.....and voila they came to the scene after God knows how long!!!!!!!!

4) Jassi spoke to Nandu..........๐Ÿ˜ญ reminded me of my best friend..........the scene was the cutest ever possible

5) Jassi realised that armaan sir misses her in gm.....that was chooo chweet ๐Ÿ˜ณshe also cared for him like she would her future hubby ...hee hee hee......when she said "kyaa haal banaa rakha hai......hes looking too sad etc etc ".......

6) there was a new vigour in armaan...God knows when we saw last!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

phew......so lets hope guys.........

in chorus*****HOPE THE GOLDEN WORD*****
Thanks girl!   I really appreciate you sharing that. I was so
excited about yesterday's episode, pata nahin aaj mera haal
kya hoga!!!!!!

I think what we are questioning is TektaDekta's regression into
this whole circle of deception again on Armaan's part.
Hopefully, Armaan doesn't follow that route that he followed
before, cuz that is just bs. ๐Ÿคข
yes i agree with uuuuuuuuu....million%
ppl are too worried about the preview..that they dont have time to enjoy the little things in JJKN..
jessi said armaaan sir and he looked back...wowwwww..
and she even talked to herself in the mirror...wowwwwwwwwww wowwwwwwwwwwwwww
jessi said..kiya haal bana rakha hai apne..the way u said..jese ek biwi apne husband ki fikar karti hai...wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwww...
the whole gang is worried and feels bad for armaan sir..sooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeee

update aur tumhare comments parke ye haal hai... episode dekhungi to jane kiya hogaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i gatta get up and dance to this episode... ๐Ÿ˜›

i love uuuuuuuuu all for the update and sweeet commentsssssssssssssssssssss
ye sab parke muje to gud guddi hoti hai..

Thank you, lash.. things are not looking so nice otherwise.

Thankyou  lash.. and on the brighter side we can see more of Armaan and Jassi togther.

NANDU IS SOOOOOOOO SWEET AND INNOCENT ๐Ÿ˜Š, HES THE ONLY TRUTHFUL, HONEST, SINCERE AND FRIENDLY PERSON THEIR IS IN JJKN, HE WAS SOOO CUTE IN TODAYS EPISODE, I WISH HE FINALLY FINDS HIMSELF A NICE GIRLFRIEND COS HE DESERVES IT, AAAAH.

Jots ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i love nandu, agreed jots. and yep, we do fight for it, but then later on, when everything is realized(a lil late for me), then its all good. thanx for this thread. it was helpful.๐Ÿ˜‰
ap sab theek kehtein hain it was so sweet๐Ÿ˜ณ when jassi was takin to the mirror. itz really good armaan got a haircut god know wen was the last time we saw him in a descent haircut๐Ÿ˜‰ and out of those flower shirtz๐Ÿ˜› . ek aur baat bas jahaan itna intzaar kia wahaan thoda aur sahi๐Ÿ˜›. say what?  Edited by jjknrokz - 18 years ago
Armaan got haircut ? Is that true?

Hi All,

The thing I love the most about the past few episodes are the convos between Jessica Vs Raj, Malika, and Aryan.

I was cracking up.  I feel that now Jessica has some attitude in her, she can tell them who's boss.  I love her sarcastic jokes, and remarks.  It's like Malkia has her match.

Actually I do feel bad for Malika, first she was afraid that Jassi was taking Armaan away, not it's Jessica.

Get ready for some Cat fights.....meow!!!!