Ashmit and his lie

hotshot1 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey guys,

How is everyone anywayzz do u guys think Pooja will find out about the grudge Ashmit holds on the Gujralz? Do u think he will be able to ruin the Gujrals

I think Pooja will find out cus Ronit has found out if u read the update I am a Ronit Fan so I will be happy if Poornima dies, Pooja and Ashmit get divorced and ashmit dies! Oh ya cant forget the last thing Pooja and Ronit get married and live happily ever after!!!!!!!

Plz Post ur comments

PeAcE oUt,

AllinaπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetchick786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think that poojaz gonna find out sooner or later but i bet they r gonna stretch they show much longer before she actually findz out the truth!
queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yup ,Pooja is going to find out pretty soon but Ashmit is going to tell her some crap and she'll believe him but then tuuth will come out as Ashmit's ex wife will show up at the door with their son and end of Ashmit and pooja . Our hero Ronit will take Pooja and keep her happy coz by then Purnima will be with Milind so R and P together .

minkπŸ˜‰

anonmember thumbnail

Right now, Pooja literally worships Ashmit. She won't believe Ronit if he tells her about Ashmit's hidden agenda to ruin the Gujrals. Ashmit is doing a good job of wooing Pooja right now and I think she is starting to have some feelings for him πŸ˜• The only way Pooja will realize Ashmit is negative (if he is which is still unclear right now) is to actually see Ashmit's true colors before her eyes. Its sort of sad that she won't believe Ronit. She loves him (I still think she does) and he's her best friend. Doesn't that relation mean anything to her? Pooja should know Ronit would never want to harm her or cause her any pain...

|iami5o4| thumbnail
Until Ashmit's reason(s) don't comes out ~ I can't really say anything against him. 😎 What exactly did Inder do to y'know to his mother? I'm still going with my prediction. πŸ· But If his reason(s) are or aren't fair then I don't care much because I can't stand the Gujral(s) ... even from the very beginning.

It's unfair that Ronit has to deal with his Father's Problems. Poor Poor Ronit ... *pats* too bad~! πŸ˜†  lol  ahhh ahahhaha ... ehhhhh ....

πŸ˜ƒ... Anywho, .... geez I wouldn't mind having a husband like Ashmit tho ... but I can tell you one thing is for sure πŸ˜‰ I wouldn't be the "Puppet" in the marriage πŸ˜‰ like Pooja is ...hmmm... thats good name for her right now ... "Pooja the Puppet" πŸ˜† .. sooner or later she'll be walking those darn dogs he used to have... what did happen to them I wonder?

But I can tell you one thing I can already guess how Pooja & Ronit will end up with eachother. πŸ˜‰ I've read a story so smiliar to this before and I know .. sadly how it'll end. πŸ˜³ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜‰ β­οΈ