Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Sati tells Madanike, stop it, I don't love anyone, my father opposes Shivji, he believes Shivji wants to take advantage of me. Madanike asks her, what do you think? Sati says my thoughts are same as my father's.

Madanike  tells Sati I don't come here  for some gold mudras, I come here only for you, my attachment for you draws me here, when I saw you in the garden, I felt happy that you have found your love, but this? One day you will have to accept the fact, then what will happen? I am worried about that.

Sati says she is Prajapati Daksh's daughter, will not do anything against his wish, you need not worry.

Prasuti along with Khyati, Aditi & Chandra comes there, asks who is worried about what? Sati says Madanike is worried about the arrangements of Vasantotsav, I am telling her not to worry, everything is going on so well. Chandra asks Sati why did she leave from the compition, results are not yet announced? Khyati  asks Madanike who should be the winner according to her? Madanike says may be Chandrama. Aditi says no our sister Sati.  Khyati says all the judges have unanimously declared their younger sister Sati as winner. I don't know which Raag was that but it was wonderful.

Chandra asks Madanike  about going to rangaraaj to get new colours. She is reminded about colour of love. Madanike asks Prasuti, whom should she take along with her, Khyati or Aditi? Prasuti says among all, Sati has better taste of colours, so take her. Madanike  is thinking, rangaraaj's place is in the direction of Kailash, She says Sati will be needed here, how can I take her with me. Sati replies she is not needed here, will go with Madanike.

At Kailash, Shivji is in meditation , Gana & Pret  calls him & informs about Nandi's father Shilaad, who has come to Kailash, looks quite unhappy, he has become old, is waiting to meet you. Shivji tells them to call Shilaad.

Shilaad comes to meet Shivji, falls on his feet, says  today I have come here to ask for something, but doesn't have enough courage to speak about that. Shivji says he is aware of that. Shilaad says inspite of getting the boon, he is still alone his wish is still unfulfilled. Shivji says wishes are the reason for bondage

Shilaad says, Nandi is my son & also my God's  sewak, I don't  know what to do?

Shivji says  Nandi is my favourite, but he is born for your family. He calls Nandi. Pret & Gana says after hearing about his father's arrival, Nandi is hiding somewhere. Shivji says running away is not the solution.

Gana & Pret gets Nandi with them to Shivji, who tells him to come & meet his father. Nandi touches Shilaad's feet. Shivji tells  Nandi, for mother & father their son's happiness is the biggest. Nandi says for a sewak his swami's sewa is important. Shivji says,You have served me for a very long time, now your father needs you.  Nandi says he is born because of his boon, today you don't need me so you are asking me to go, think about me, I have served you because that is my identity, it is same as breathing, seeing, hearing. Will you be able to live without Me? Shivji gets up, says yes he will live. Nandi pleads, but he will not be able to live, why did you accept me in your service, you only say not to get binded  by anything , why did you allow me to serve you, why did you bind me with you? I will be unhappy with him, knowing that will you be able to remain happy?

Shivji says Nandi, I have not called you here to argue, serving your father is your dharma, which is not bigger then serving any deity. I can not remain happy, by taking a father's son from him, you will have to go with him.

Precap: At Bhavan's door one of the dasi drops a  plate of colours, Madanike looks worried says this is a bad omen.

Madanike & Sati are in the forest, Madanike is searching for Sati, who is lost in the fog.

Edited by mnx12 - 18 January 2012 at 10:42am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shiny3pragyakumarmani86Sun-Lovepuniraghp18Sanyomgsankalp_prapti**esha**naj7Intrepidaswetha_chveil_of_rosesprnczshivani003minizzakhl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "18th Jan WU Shivji asks Nandi to go with Shilaad" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
wow!! ur superfast,.thanxx 4 d WU!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12prncz

Intrepida

IF-Dazzler

Intrepida

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Thanks!! you are fast!

cant wait to see tomorrow!

mnx12prncz

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
thanks a lot... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
thanks dear for the update

mnx12

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged

@ asmi, ratilal, akki-rockstar, Reshama, I thought I was late today, glad you all liked the updateSmile

waiting for tommorow's epi.

Edited by mnx12 - 18 January 2012 at 10:27am

Intrepidaprncz

shivani003

IF-Rockerz

shivani003

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Feeling soory for Nandi. Poor thing ;(
Thanx

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Intrepidaprncz

Intrepida

IF-Dazzler

Intrepida

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

@ asmi, ratilal, akki-rockstar, Reshama, I thought I was late today, glad you all liked the updateSmile

waiting for tommorow's epi.

yea I really appreciate it!

oh yea I hope they show the Sati-Mahadev meeting this week, I cant wait! intazaar karte karte mei buddhi ho jaungi!! LOLLOL

mnx12

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.