Afsar Bitiya

18/1/12 - WU - Swati's Wedding!

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Asusual Lovely update Sanju . ur Bandars r just 2 good πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ .I lovedd 2dy's episode . n Pintu ki toh aaj chere se smile hi nahi jaa rahi thi Krishna ka sochke , Only when he suddenly remembers abt his marrige getting fixed then his smile fades but except tht He was all smiling in whole epi n My god Kyaaa smile thi , ekdum killing πŸ€’ 

Sanju tune woh kyon nahi likha update mein when In last scene Pintu was abt 2 tell somethng 2 krishna n Krishna walks off wout noticing tht πŸ˜† . Pintu's face  was worth watchng , looked soo adorable 
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i didn't notice he was trying to say something. was he? 😲 i thought he stopped when he wanted to say and after that krishna walked off!
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Lovely Written Update Of Jan 19 2012 Sanju...
nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU Sanjana. This was a very nice episode. I personally love the pre-cap...Tun Tun has always been disrespectful and condescending towards Vidya. He has to realise that Vidya WORKS for him...he has never begged him for anything...at some time we must all reclaim our self-respect...and this act will go a long way in ensuring that Krishna is respect in her mariatl home when she gets married to PInto...so Tun Tun will eat his words and come begging Vidya to let Krishna marry Pinto
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: SanKi4eva

i didn't notice he was trying to say something. was he? 😲 i thought he stopped when he wanted to say and after that krishna walked off!

No dear watch it again . Pintu was going 2 say somethng but she turns n walks off n Pintu bechara dekhta reh jaata hai πŸ˜†
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

No dear watch it again . Pintu was going 2 say somethng but she turns n walks off n Pintu bechara dekhta reh jaata hai πŸ˜†

I think he was going to say you clean up nicely Krishna Raj...or something of that manner😳

Thanks for the update!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by angel68 - 12 years ago
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank youu!
yay everyone is happy except for dBPs πŸ˜­
& its about time vidya said, "enough" to tun tun
can't wait to watch
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super fast update. πŸ‘
sarahtrini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What an beautiful episode today.πŸ‘ Thank u 4 the  update. Looking forward 4 Krishna and Pintu wedding πŸ˜ƒ in the future . Love this show.πŸ€—