Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 90 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821amivpseemarsujju123sanand143Raynehabsfananamikamundonmonicaysdavisreena71salzsShaliniLHumtum25pappy123prasheethaMohab3kubrenraylatoyaManishaSLuci1177lmaharajhwonderwoman02shivana12swtgirl_tinavijisundar334sheenz26MeeKhush1shaskashabs99kalona23Onnie_Eusofcynthiagemnetolatharu23LaliaSajimoksarahtrinimystifyreskamanikamuralifesunildeep27asiaheartsunneyShalinKahani_Ki_Raniuzeen7geniuskarsridivra4SNTLSlove...OMGpeachesandcreamsuhasi.karan.1ananthi.shankaramritab-Preetz--Araina-suman4evrnishersalradevfanitalyaksnpoo_supierlyndaJaisoifnancy1996moksha89Kittya_Cullenpeg_pionneangels_eyesshaazi-aamina-shootingstar27VirMan_ArShiroops82sandiabserialwatcher16Alphabet26AngeloScuro0-SD-0wadi..doll~Simz~OmaRamdasssigrid-Shayari-SanihaKaKinshukdesicrowdmoniluvskinshukkmfan_2FizaluvsKinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "18/1/12 - WU - Swati's Wedding!" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Asusual Lovely update Sanju . ur Bandars r just 2 good LOLWink .I lovedd 2dy's episode . n Pintu ki toh aaj chere se smile hi nahi jaa rahi thi Krishna ka sochke , Only when he suddenly remembers abt his marrige getting fixed then his smile fades but except tht He was all smiling in whole epi n My god Kyaaa smile thi , ekdum killing Dead 

Sanju tune woh kyon nahi likha update mein when In last scene Pintu was abt 2 tell somethng 2 krishna n Krishna walks off wout noticing tht LOL . Pintu's face  was worth watchng , looked soo adorable 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99AngeloScurokmfan_2KinSanj

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
i didn't notice he was trying to say something. was he? Shocked i thought he stopped when he wanted to say and after that krishna walked off!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs990-SD-0AngeloScurokmfan_2

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Lovely Written Update Of Jan 19 2012 Sanju...

nishersal

Goldie

nishersal

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU Sanjana. This was a very nice episode. I personally love the pre-cap...Tun Tun has always been disrespectful and condescending towards Vidya. He has to realise that Vidya WORKS for him...he has never begged him for anything...at some time we must all reclaim our self-respect...and this act will go a long way in ensuring that Krishna is respect in her mariatl home when she gets married to PInto...so Tun Tun will eat his words and come begging Vidya to let Krishna marry Pinto

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananthi.shankarAngeloScuro

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

i didn't notice he was trying to say something. was he? Shocked i thought he stopped when he wanted to say and after that krishna walked off!

No dear watch it again . Pintu was going 2 say somethng but she turns n walks off n Pintu bechara dekhta reh jaata hai LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99AngeloScuro

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

No dear watch it again . Pintu was going 2 say somethng but she turns n walks off n Pintu bechara dekhta reh jaata hai LOL

I think he was going to say you clean up nicely Krishna RajD'oh...or something of that mannerEmbarrassed

Thanks for the update!Big smile

Edited by angel68 - 18 January 2012 at 9:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
thank youu!
yay everyone is happy except for dBPs Cry
& its about time vidya said, "enough" to tun tun
can't wait to watch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.