Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
OMGG 2dy's epi was mindblowing . Lovedd it . OMGG Last scene was awosome . Pintu was himself surprised when he folds d hands infront of Krishna , Hehee He was like "Why I m folding hands ? " LOLHis Expressions were out of d world n 2 2 2 cuteee Why dis guy is soo cuteee yaar ,Poor guy Still didn't realize tht he is in full love wid Krishna but his bhabi undersrtood it n Krihsna usse pasand bhi aa gayi hai . I m happy abt it Smile .LOL poor guy was abt 2 say somethng par Krishna toh chali hi gayi wahan se , Bilkul hi buddhu hai , kuch samajhti hi nahi D'oh But seriously aaj pure epi mein d smile whch Kinshuk gave na OMGG Totallyy deadlyy n killing Dead  n BG music piya oh piya was awosme , it was like cherry on d cake Embarrassed,Red Kurta bhi uspe itna jach raha tha , He was looking soo hot n dashing , very very handsomeEmbarrassedWink

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 18 January 2012 at 7:41am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99sarahtriniaruntouchaashiluvskinnyananthi.shankarFizaluvsKinshukSumy_luv_KMmadhubansenmoon.rivermoksha89shaaziVirMan_ArShi0-SD-0Alphabet26wadi..dollpesi11Prishna_DBPSkmfan_2-abhi-pundir-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pintu ki kaatilaana Smile !!!!!!!" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-abhi-pundir-

IF-Stunnerz

-abhi-pundir-

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
ya dear...Pintu ki smile...balkul maar dala...dekte h ki Pintu ko kab realize hoga   he fall in love with krishna...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99moniluvskinshuk

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
His heart already knows, but I'm not sure about his conscious mind! Big smileLOL

And Krishna must be thinking. This is a very good guy Smile

Edited by angel68 - 18 January 2012 at 7:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel68

His heart already knows, but I'm not sure about his conscious mind! Big smileLOL

Yaar Don't think his heart knows it or not , he is just thinking tht I feel good whenever I see n think abt Krishna , But Still he didn't realized it tht It's love . n mind mein toh He is full of confusion tht wheather 2 marry Pinky or not , karunga toh khud goli maar lunga Pinky se padeshaan hoke aur nahi karunga toh BAuji Goli maar denge ROFL 

BTW wht u think ? Wht Pintu was abt 2 tell Krishna when she turns n goes frm there .I think he was going 2 tell krishna tht She is looking good n beautiful in saari. just a guess Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99aruntouchAngeloScurokmfan_2-abhi-pundir-

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 22pundirabhi

ya dear...Pintu ki smile...balkul maar dala...dekte h ki Pintu ko kab realize hoga   he fall in love with krishna...

Yes Letzz see when Poor sweet DBPS will relaize tht He is in  love wid Krishna . It will b treat 2 watch his priceless Expressions whenevr he will realize it Day Dreaming

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 18 January 2012 at 7:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchAngeloScurokmfan_2

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Originally posted by angel68

Yaar Don't think his heart knows it or not , he is just thinking tht I feel good whenever I see n think abt Krishna , But Still he didn't realized it tht It's love . n mind mein toh He is full of confusion tht wheather 2 marry Pinky or not , karunga toh khud goli maar lunga Pinky se padeshaan hoke aur nahi karunga toh BAuji Goli maar denge ROFL 

BTW wht u think ? Wht Pintu was abt 2 tell Krishna when she turns n goes frm there .I think he was going 2 tell krishna tht She is looking good n beautiful in saari. just a guess Wink

I think he was going to say you clean up nicely Krishna RajD'oh...or something of that mannerEmbarrassed

Edited by angel68 - 18 January 2012 at 7:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

aashiluvskinny

aashiluvskinny

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
yes moni he looked sooo cute in that last scene...even the way krishna saw him...hmmm kuch kuch hone laga hai...!! bas pinky k exam me fail hone ka deri hai...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashiluvskinny

yes moni he looked sooo cute in that last scene...even the way krishna saw him...hmmm kuch kuch hone laga hai...!! bas pinky k exam me fail hone ka deri hai...Wink
hahaa I know Dear Kuch kuch toh zaroor hone laga hai Krishna ko bhi , She 2 was stopping herself frm getting into our DBPS Wink .Yupp Bas Pinky ke fail hone ka intezaar hai LOLWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchaashiluvskinnymadhubansenAngeloScuro

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.