Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon: Sharon saves the day for...Sharon? :) - Page 4

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Lovely post as always, Nandini :-)

Sharon walked a very fine, interesting line and it's all kudos to Sneha for portraying those nuances so well that even as we see a Sharon in all her meanest, arrogant glory, there are the soft touches added in where you see her pause and wait to see the effect of each act she puts up...I love how these subtle touches are added in to Sharon's character...for she wouldn't be Sharon if she wasn't behaving this way and yet she is very much that Sharon as well that Swayam saw beyond the front she puts up...today more than ever, there was almost this BALANCE b/w those two Sharons...I don't know if I'm making sense but that is what it felt like...in all her calculated words put forth to provoke Swayam, the way she would pause from time to time and even have these hints of guilt, regret at hurting him showing in her eyes before she would brush it aside and push ahead...very very interesting. 

I couldn't manage to catch the precap though...was there any Swayam-Sharon in it? Will this scene continue tomorrow?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Aaj toh  Sharon ne Sneha Kapoor  ko bhi haar  mana diya acting mein , and thats QUITE a complinment ... if you know what I mean ! 😆

I dunno what was more hilarious .. the way she kept peeking at his face to gauge his reactions and decipher his expressions ... or how HARD a time she had, trying to say all those things she said , while keeping a straight face .. !

This gurl !  *Shakes head*

You cud see she was distraught, every time Swayam turned his face away, triumphant when  he looked upset at the mention of the SwaRon equation of how he never really shut the book .. clearly giving away that he still feeels the same way about her , and nothing has really changed ... and then apologetic when Shivam was mentioned ..

Bhai ab mai KYA kahoun ?! Expressions ke DUKAAN hai yeh donon ! Inki taareef main aur nahin karti .. mera bechara laptop jhel nahin payega ITNA typing !! 😕

Nandu .. teray posts parhoun , toh lagta hai jaakein episode phir se dekhoun .. KYUN likhti hai tu aise ?! KYUN KYUN KYUN ?!?!?  *Sharon style triple repeat*  🤗
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL rafi dii... Sharons tyle triple repeat...!! And barabar kaha apne aaj toh sharon ne sneha ko maat de di...!
sudz thumbnail
srsly..sneha was too good today..she took over today's episode..she was fabulous..jst loved it..anyhow whatever arrogance or rudeness she showed,was because of a reason..coz she knew that whatever she would say that  would provoke swayam  NOT TO LEAVE..really loved today;s episode..finally swayam is bacK!!! really happy..i kept dancing ad i heard swayam will stay in st. louis onlY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lovin iT!...thankyou so much palki and cinevistaas for giving us such a wonderful show...love u guys fo daT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by sudz - 12 years ago
candybar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SwaRon911

Aaj toh  Sharon ne Sneha Kapoor  ko bhi haar  mana diya acting mein , and thats QUITE a complinment ... if you know what I mean ! 😆

I dunno what was more hilarious .. the way she kept peeking at his face to gauge his reactions and decipher his expressions ... or how HARD a time she had, trying to say all those things she said , while keeping a straight face .. !

This gurl !  *Shakes head*

You cud see she was distraught, every time Swayam turned his face away, triumphant when  he looked upset at the mention of the SwaRon equation of how he never really shut the book .. clearly giving away that he still feeels the same way about her , and nothing has really changed ... and then apologetic when Shivam was mentioned ..

Bhai ab mai KYA kahoun ?! Expressions ke DUKAAN hai yeh donon ! Inki taareef main aur nahin karti .. mera bechara laptop jhel nahin payega ITNA typing !! 😕

Nandu .. teray posts parhoun , toh lagta hai jaakein episode phir se dekhoun .. KYUN likhti hai tu aise ?! KYUN KYUN KYUN ?!?!?  *Sharon style triple repeat*  🤗

Hi5 Rafz!😊

maine usi din kaha tha...!! kaha tha na maine??!!😊😊
ki Nandu ji ki posts padh kar most of us feel like going and watching the episode again...and pay extra attention to all the emotions she would've described sooo beautifully...
par nahi...she feels her posts might be complicated...or even worse,she feels it might put us all to sleep...!!😲 
tsk tsk...kya Nandu ji,aap bhi na...😊
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: nandinidev

Sneha Kapoor...I've always thought she's the best actress in the bunch, no offense meant to anyone, and today just showed me why. Sharon stole the show tonight...I saw glimpses of all the different sides to her we've seen so far, in a nutshell. Smug, vulnerable because he might refuse and still leave, hopeful, determined, deliberately mean...and I saw it all pass across that face of hers so effortlessly that it's just...wow, really. Touchwood. 👏

yess i agree yesterday episode belongs to sneha only..!wat a mindblowing acting..!sweet n silly bt at d same tym dive n arrogant..!
yesss in yest episode i saw every side of sharon raiprakash..!
in yest episode she proved dat she cn do ny thing to stop swayam,,...he hurts him taunt him..!sooo dat he stop n fight back..!

i just luv sharon in yesterday's episode more den ny one else may b frm always v wanted to c dis sharon only..!who cares for swayam..!
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes poo... Ur rite... This is the sharon... We were waiting to see... The one who can do anything to stop swayam...we thought She actually hurted him... By hitting those words on him... But she din't... Actual me she was hurting herself more... Making herself more guilty by doing that... But in the end.. Yes succeeds...!
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: manasie

yes poo... Ur rite... This is the sharon... We were waiting to see... The one who can do anything to stop swayam...we thought She actually hurted him... By hitting those words on him... But she din't... Actual me she was hurting herself more... Making herself more guilty by doing that... But in the end.. Yes succeeds...!

yup...v cn imagine how hard for her to taunt him..!d way she was reacting...her expression saying everything..!
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Edited my reply on Page 1!!
Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agree agree agreee.very very nicely written nandini
sneha's sucha amazingg actress. the way she was saying all those things. hatts off to her 👏
Edited by Sanugr8fan - 12 years ago