Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-abhi-pundir-

IF-Stunnerz

-abhi-pundir-

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
hi guysSmile...OMGShocked ...what a dangeous precapShockedDead...what happene nextConfused...Ab to Pintu aur krishna k lay aur problem ho gayiDead...Now TTS Pintu ko krishna k sath dekhna bhi pasand nahi karegeUnhappy...Ab dekhte h pintu aur krishna ko kon-kon s problem face karne padhte h...D'oh

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99madhubansenradevfanitalywadi..dollshaazi0-SD-0alishhhmoniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "precap..." in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ananthi.shankar

ananthi.shankar

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
please explain precap in english

-abhi-pundir-

IF-Stunnerz

-abhi-pundir-

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananthi.shankar

please explain precap in english

What a dangerous precap...now Pintu and krishna facing some new problem...And now TTS never seen that Pintu and krishna together... just wait what happene next...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuro

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
TTS was accusing Vidyapathi of scheming to bring his daughter and Pinto together . Vidhyapathi grabs TTS's hand and drags him out of the ceremony. TTS is heard shouting to let go of his hand!

I think this what they showed in the precap!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nishersalmoniluvskinshuk-abhi-pundir-

-abhi-pundir-

IF-Stunnerz

-abhi-pundir-

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel68

TTS was accusing Vidyapathi of scheming to bring his daughter and Pinto together . Vidhyapathi grabs TTS's hand and drags him out of the ceremony. TTS is heard shouting to let go of his hand!

yes...but now dekhna yeh ki TTS ab kya karte h...Confused I think Pintu aur krishna k lay bahut problem hone wale h...Ouch

AngeloScuro

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 22pundirabhi

Originally posted by angel68

yes...but now dekhna yeh ki TTS ab kya karte h...Confused I think Pintu aur krishna k lay bahut problem hone wale h...Ouch

I hope Vidhyapathi do not loose his job. Now he too will not want Krishna to associate with Pinto.

Edited by angel68 - 18 January 2012 at 7:43am

-abhi-pundir-

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
I know Now Neither Pintu's Family nor Krishna's family will want Prishna 2 b 2gther . It's goingg 2 b exciting . Letzz see wht happens next . AB is reallyy rocking Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashiluvskinnynishersalAngeloScuroalishhh-abhi-pundir-

aashiluvskinny

aashiluvskinny

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
dnt worry guys...pintoo is still not aware that he has started loving krishna...the day he will realize his love..he will not keep quite...akhir tuntun singh ka khoon hai...josh to maarega hi lolLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenradevfanitalyAngeloScuroalishhh-abhi-pundir-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.