Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

AASUS

IF-Sizzlerz

AASUS

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shwetasri-

After seeing 23rd feb epi today, I really couldn't stop myself from posting this post over here. 

I really really really loved today's SavNa scenes. They both have a beautiful and different chemistry. It is so fresh and amazing to see them together, doing all that cute stuffs.

The scene was so balanced, it had the humor that SavNa scenes usually have and along with that it also had a hint of adorable romance...It was so damn cute...I was seriously awwing while watching them...Day Dreaming 

Today toh, I loved these two...haye, I think that I am gonna get a SavNa hangover today. Tongue LOL Embarrassed
Totally agree with, I did the same LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwetasri-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~'SavNa'~ AT (Page 3)" in Zindagi Kahe - Smile Please forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Shwetasri-

Goldie

-Shwetasri-

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AASUS

Totally agree with, I did the same LOL

LOL . . . . . . .hmm, these two are so adorable together na and in yesterday's epi, I loved Savitri's acting. It was so natural and just Perfect. Then Nandu's reaction when he heard his father shout was too good.

I loved yesterday's episode but I have to say that the Dadu stole the show away... love him. LOL
Hmm, I am getting hooked to the show more and more and now toh the track is getting interesting day by day...loving the new avatar of Dadu and the romance of SavNa. Embarrassed Wink Big smile

nigella

Goldie

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MeraCheekuVirat

IF-Rockerz

MeraCheekuVirat

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
SAME HERE ATLEAST I CAN UNDERSTAND SATYA IS THEIR SON BUT SHIKHAR! I DOUBT! LOL! HEHE

nigella

nigella

Goldie

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged

MeraCheekuVirat

IF-Rockerz

MeraCheekuVirat

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
SO DOES HARMONY! SHE RESEMBLES HER GRANDFATJER

nigella

nehasharma0007

nehasharma0007

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
i agree both shikhar nd harmony resemble their grandfather...then their own parentsLOL

nigella

nigella

Goldie

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Zindagi Kahe - Smile Please Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.