Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin Update For 14/4/05 - Page 6

KhoobsuratKhusi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hey thank fo da update... i already read this last time, but i read it again in still wow.... rumie ur da best

❤️❤️❤️EasT Or WEst SALMAN iS dA bEST❤️❤️❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

summer7 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mitki

Welcum to the forum Sidlum. I don't think even the makers of this serial know how it will end .... for now at least 😆. As per the original script of BLF, Jassi ends up with Armaan. But the Indian version of this serial (JJKN) just got a 6mth extension, so there might be new twists & turns, and may even have a surprise ending, with Purab & Jassi getting together (as we Purab fans are fervently hoping for!!)😃.

BTW, can anybody on the forum tell me something? I started watching JJKN only around the time when Gulmohar was having its inventory done, but I want info re a scene which was probably telecast before. They keep showing this scene where Jassi falls on stage, and everyone is laughing. What happened there? Why was Jassi on stage, when did this happen? Was it a fashion show? Why was she the one on stage, was she there to give a presentation, or something? What were the GM staff/Managemt's (Mallika etc) reaction to this? Can someone plz update me, plz plz plz plz?? 😕 

Hi, can anyone reply to my question please 😭😭, no-one is doing so!😭

giaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Rumi,

I am extremely sorry to have hurt your feelings.  I do apologize if i have offended you with my comments....as i said in my message i truely appreciate your updates and the amount of time and effort it takes to write them.

Once again I am sorry.

Gia😔
Ali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Thanx a lot!😊
Appreciate!😊