Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Thanks for the awesome update.
punjabiprincess thumbnail
Thanks Rumi for the great update.😊
4cam thumbnail

Oh God. Arman again pretends to be in love with Jessica!!!

aniifuzz thumbnail

Thank you thank you thank you thank you  thank you  thank you  thank you Oh and did i mention THANK YOU πŸ‘πŸ€—

Armaan cannot possibly go into that again. Hasn't he learnt anything with the whole Jassi debarcle?

bhangra rulez thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you! Can't wait to watch!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰
Rumi thumbnail

Originally posted by: giaa

Dear Rumi,Thank u for your lovely detailed updates...I really appreciate the time and effort it takes to record each and every detail into words for us.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘I do have one tiny request though ...could u try to keep your updates somewhat neutral....I realise u are an Arman fan and a little bias is fine par hum Purab fans ka thoda khayal rakna please...thanxI do hope that Arman does not agree to this horrid plan...firstly...it's a repeat of the same old plot in a bigger scale...secondly...where is his sincerity to Jassi if he starts persuing Jessica? Catch you one shame on u catch u twice same on me! for watching the same and <SPAN>T and d should feel ashamed of rehashing the same nonsense! </SPAN>😑Abhi toh becara Arman apnay negetive character say ubahar raha tha ....Ab phir sailaab aa gaya!!!😭😭😭Gia

Dear Gia.

do you think my updates are biased?

sorry!!!i write exactly what i see!i never impose any of my imagination upon any character!sometime what happens,you are describing a character who is telling something and also has a facial expression.if you just write the dialogues then your story is not complete.you have to explain his expressions also.i just do that. Purab was jealous and his voice was rude ,and i have written that.these are not my imaginations. every body here is fearing what will happen to Armaan including you.but i have not said any word in this matter,didn't you see that?look,when purab looks at jassi with love i always write that expression .so don't blame me as i am an armaan fan.i am an amraaan fan but while writing i an update i am just a story teller.and don't forget that Armaan and jassi are the protagonists of the story so i have to explain their dresses and their expressions vividly as the directors are also showing that !every thing going on here are just revolving around them.they are the main characters. i try to write in that light in which directors show them!!!

anyways,its a request to you that if you have some complains about my updates you can pm me or contact the moderators.but if you write here in this fashion,it really hurts me! i try my best to give a clear picture to you all and i go to sleep quite late at night for this only.so,if people say like this openly that is shocking for me!🀒🀒🀒!!!

Edited by Daisy - 19 years ago
ahmed316us thumbnail
Yaar rumi u r doing an excellent job, who cares about expressions, i think u should put more expressions like that. and people here should not have problem with this, it is just a drama, dont get over excited!!!!

Once again rumi u r doing a wonderful job, i love ur updates.
Rumi thumbnail

thanks Ahmed!

i put so much labour on this work,u know! i sincerely try to be unbiased!that' why i get emotional!😭

ms-tabu thumbnail
rumi,i like your updates ,they r fair and wonderful to read ,hats off to umwe appreciate your workπŸ‘
shiverz thumbnail

Rumi takes a lot of time everyday to write the lovely updates that she writes for us. (Because I know that writing such detailed updates takes a long time!!) I always read the update and then watch the JJKN everyday, and I definetely think that Rumi does an EXCELLENT job writing the updates-- they're very thorough, full of emotion, and as far as I know, accurately describe what takes place in the show!!πŸ˜ƒ We should be very thankful that Rumi & Queenbee write updates everyday and should appreciate their efforts!! Once again, GREAT job, Rumi!!πŸ‘πŸ‘