Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

incandescent

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescent

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged

The new promo has left us speechless. I can't stop grinning. Seriously, I have never been so captivated by any other on-screen couple ever. Talent, looks, chemistry, intensity and everything else put together; Sarun are the simply the best. No other pair can ever come close to the effect Sarun creates just by being in the same frame.

I was dreading the dance sequence, but the cv's did live up to the expectation. I was worried whether the cv's would make ASR dance to the usual Bollywood dance numbers…….thank God and thank's to the cv's that it's NK who's dancing to Desi Boyz and not ASR.

Hoping that the cv's will bounce back with this sequence and the show will get back some of the magic that was lost in the last few weeks.

Hopefully the trp's will rise again and the show will be back to the top five. Keeping my 'finger crossed'. 

Looks like the Lalit Sir really reads our feedbacks. Hopefully he won't disappoint us again. 

'LET'S CUT IT'.Embarrassed 

The following 104 member(s) liked the above post:

rempysirisha_prernatwinkle90NsVsiluvdarcyjyoti_light29tzeifBarunSobtiLoverJordinBSFan1julieariwalaashwini6000kashevAngel-Girlstar1315lankanfelly_ahparulnainac01Radhe1085kethgauthami1Maohsss8080swaramAparajita267the_breezeThreeDsshefali3216sanj1234payal.12Dew_dropsfascinationsonudewbleeding.love-Siaa-adeeti10oh.petite.onezonera1mandira1shane1arnshispsharmilaakhilashTangled-Paro-shu_calshaz2009-Sneha25-deeps...Damsel..premparbat-Atiya---Sobi--S.StephyPashnavqwertysayani_monayafareegogumashowstruckKeshriyamolten_lava--Krish--moon_mineanjaani07AquaBluez17Aanya.--sumana13--KinmaSanzBarbieshena07--BSI-FaNaTic--Marybartontrina2010areeba_blossommommamiarashikaImziRabba-Ve-DelenaslmuRavishingSaRunladdoo598shybabepinky_blueskiestvshowfan* Unnati *DiyaSmahamluvsbsSWEEBILLImazkachazkaapplesauce.ChaiBiskootSuchi.RNope123sbk2FreshDaisy-sylph-pc_palsDiamondLifeBakihoneypriyaGayuArnavLyssaPieHappyMelody

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Has there ever been a Jodi like Sarun?" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mommamia

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shu_calincandescent

--Sobi--

IF-Dazzler

--Sobi--

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Yayy!!
Our show rocks!!
And so so our Arhi!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

Kinma

IF-Rockerz

Kinma

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
IPKKND rockzzz
Barun n Sanaya rockzzz
just lov dem

--BSI-FaNaTic--incandescent

laddoo598

IF-Sizzlerz

laddoo598

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Nope, SaRun were, are, and will be the best pair on Indian TV for me..I have stuck with the most absurd phased of this show only for them and I will stick with this show till the very end no matter what only because of them..I really hope the recent promo is the harbinger of the lost passion and intensity between ArHi cause God knows SaRun are capable of burning the screen down when given the opportunity..Thumbs Up

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ZainuatzeifBarunSobtiLoverkulangiThreeDsarnshifareehoneypriyaincandescentChaiBiskootmazkachazkaapplesauce.

sanj1234

sanj1234

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
I honestly thank god from the bottom of my heart to make Sarun and to give the creators of this show the idea of IPK and Arhi and casting Sarun opposite each other! Its as if both Sanaya and Barun are born to play these roles!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZainuaThreeDsarnshiincandescenthoneypriya

prathikri

IF-Dazzler

prathikri

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
i am very positive that our show will be back coz i see that LM is indeed taking our suggestions & implementing it also .. happy for that Clap
We did have a couple of bad episodes last week ... so the trp's have dropped  Ouch
With h\the new promo & the latest news about the development in the show we will bounce back to the top again...

Sarun are indeed the best couple , class apart from the rest of the TV couples .. They rock TongueTongue  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zainuaincandescenthoneypriya

LyssaPie

IF-Sizzlerz

LyssaPie

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Barun And Sanaya sure do have awesome chemistry

ThreeDsincandescent

Post Reply New Post

Go to top