India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Ronit in 1001 kyunki...oooooh

ronitr Senior Member
ronitr
ronitr

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Ronit was too charming in kyunki…oooh he was in full style…outstanding,awesome…Embarrassed

When Ekta kapoor first entered shantinikethan ronit (in dark blue suit and white shirt with a tie)with tulsi,gayatri,ba…welcomed her…two close up shots of ronit…

Then he disappered for the next half an hour..

Every scene shown then was of amar upadyay…exept two shots of ronit with mandira..

Then the off screen arrival of the cast was shown….RONIT CAME IN WHITE SHIRT ,BLUE JEANS AND REALLY COOL SHADES….HE WAS TOOOOOO CHARMING(the scene was truly speechless)ronit was awesome!!!!!!Embarrassed

Then he went to the makeup room….

Later hiten arrived and went to the same room ….ronit was busy studying dialogues…hiding his face with script paper…but mirror reflection showed ronit (changed his hair style …wet and comped upward…I didn't like it)

Then ronit appeared in the red carpet of kyunki's party….

WAAW…what a charm!!!!!Embarrassed

then some tips that ronit was the third mihir....one shot of ronit was shown...Smile

BUT only a few scenes…ie.hugging  harsh,mansooq(onscreen beta & papa)..

Then he was in the back ground of the lady interviewing daksha ...she wanted to be mihir...so a sequence of mihir scenes...

RONIT WANTED TO BE ANSH!!!!!

then ronit again missing....then he forced the director of kyunki 4 group photo and he too sreemed and waved with them...inserted shirt was out ....tooo cuteEmbarrassed

then again missing....then in kyuki offsreen funny shots...5 ronit scenes...he gave a dance movement in between a hospital scene...he jumped....

thats it....

BUT Ronit was neglected through out the show...

i wonder why they didn't include ramu kakka in the question round with ekta....every tom,dick and harry exept ronit was there..Cry..

people said tulsi and karan were their favourites.Angry....ronit...is mineBig smileALWAYS HE IS MY FAVOURITE..10 minutes of ronit was outstanding than the 50 minutes show...Embarrassed

ronit_dream Goldie
ronit_dream
ronit_dream

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

I agree the show was a BIG FLOP.  I liked the part in which he was wearing  blue-denims-n-white-shirt- So cool he looked. Also the way he was cutely dancing in the goof-up scene.. I was like - What is he doing - hehehe and the sequence after Daksha's interview- that was good stuff.

But I have always noticed that Ronit is not much into hogging the limelight, giving interviews, etc.  In fact the whole show was so irritating and stupid, I am glad our ronit  wasn't there making a fool of himself. All the kyunki actors were looking and acting so ridiculously stupid- praising themselves and thinking they are doing some gr8 job, doing all sorts of stupidities.I am glad ronit wasn't part of it. i didnt want him there doing stupid stuff.

But then the bitter truth is- both kyunki and kzk are pathetic shows. We just tolerate for ronit.

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

LOLhey arti...great view...but i missed the show for abt 20 mins n thus missed ronit....i have actually stopped watching kyunki as ronit is shown always angry...but wanted to catch the 1000th one as i was sure that ronit will be there but according to your review it was not interesting so i hope that i did not miss much...i missed the red carpet n the ekta welcome...

but u r so right kzk rocks just b'coz of ronit as i see it just to see him.

Edited by ronitpf - 14 April 2005 at 2:30pm
Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 12:10am | IP Logged
YES RONIT WAS LOOKING HANDSOME IN BLUE SUIT AND WHITE SHIRT.
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Ronit was looking SENSATIONAL when they showed his arrival..(real-life) on the sets of kyunki...stepping out of his BMW roadster...he was looking kingly!Clap
he was looking so cool even when the camera followed him to the green room..(gosh!he's so thin for his age!!!) and even when hiten came and he hid his face...he was looking so YOUNG!Embarrassed
and the goof-up scenes were so nice....especially the dance-wala thing in the  hospital and even when in a scene he had to come running....the director said cut and he just kept on jogging...that was HILARIOUS!LOL
but ronit was ROCKING!.....like no no no NO other!Big smile
what say-
HE IS DA BEST-
lov u ronit-Tongue
ronitfan
Ayush Groupbie
Ayush
Ayush

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 3:50am | IP Logged

God Guys Kyunki 1000 episode celebration got on 2 my nerves 2 such an extent......Huh such a flop show...... they kept on showing Mira--Ganga---Damini---Mohini.......+++++ d most horrible guy Amar upadhyay.... as if they r such an indispensible part of kyunki......  How can it b horrible to dis extent....???????  

Arti is so right-----both kyunki n kzk r pathetic shows.... v tolerate them only coz of Ronit Roy.

mishamirza2 Senior Member
mishamirza2
mishamirza2

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Hey i liked the show because of hiten tejwani.
he was give more coverage then anyother actor n yes he rocked that night!!!
Naina_in Groupbie
Naina_in
Naina_in

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Ronit came to the sets in white shirt and blue glasses, my god he looked stunning.( Hey ronitfan was his car a roadster or a scorpio?) Then in the party, He looked the best amongst all. Yes, the goof-ups were so hilarious, specially the one where Ronit danced in the hospital. But Some silly things were also shown, like the cricket game inside the house, it was the most stupid. I too disliked watching amar upadhyay. But Ronit rocked all the way, I am glad too that he was not involved in all those funny acts, it better suited the funny people.

Go to top