Devon ke Dev Mahadev

trps...have to increase

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sanyomg

Sanyomg

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
just uploading d info dat i got on DKDM all d info related to its trps n popularity will be posted over here byhttp://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=trp%20ratings%20of%20shows%20on%20life%20ok&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCkQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.desirulez.net%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D344278&ei=BK4WT5_KO8exrAfm7plT&usg=AFQjCNFFmEYGeRyyLF55z3l0LSCedzvNSw&sig2=OdSudqgbqymAk_sqcqDSKQ&cad=rja me GUYS V GOTTA REALLY INCRASE THE TRPS ...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "trps...have to increase" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
the only thing we can do is watch the show at its telecast time...
for starters...i have heard(its a rumour ofcourse) that all the shows on life ok wont be exceeding 3 months...
forget that..Mahadev is a very popular show-people do watch it,i know many people who watch the show-the main draw back of the show is that it competes with the other popular shows on the same time slot...
but the show is doing well on Sundays-the day no other soap is aired...
if possible we can request the channel to air fresh episodes on Saturday too-its a bit unfair that we dont get new episodes on Saturday while all other shows do!

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
I think we should be glad that we see new episodes 6 days a week, I mean the actors and crew need some rest too,

and I think length/duration of the show does not have to be long- it does not have to run for years for it to be a good show, quality over quantity!
you kno Korean soaps are well known but they run for maybe a month or so but they are still well known, I hope this makes sense...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.