Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

trps...have to increase

Sanyomg Senior Member
Sanyomg
Sanyomg

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
just uploading d info dat i got on DKDM all d info related to its trps n popularity will be posted over here byhttp://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=trp%20ratings%20of%20shows%20on%20life%20ok&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCkQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.desirulez.net%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D344278&ei=BK4WT5_KO8exrAfm7plT&usg=AFQjCNFFmEYGeRyyLF55z3l0LSCedzvNSw&sig2=OdSudqgbqymAk_sqcqDSKQ&cad=rja me GUYS V GOTTA REALLY INCRASE THE TRPS ...

-Nymphadora- IF-Veteran Member
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
the only thing we can do is watch the show at its telecast time...
for starters...i have heard(its a rumour ofcourse) that all the shows on life ok wont be exceeding 3 months...
forget that..Mahadev is a very popular show-people do watch it,i know many people who watch the show-the main draw back of the show is that it competes with the other popular shows on the same time slot...
but the show is doing well on Sundays-the day no other soap is aired...
if possible we can request the channel to air fresh episodes on Saturday too-its a bit unfair that we dont get new episodes on Saturday while all other shows do!
Intrepida IF-Rockerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
I think we should be glad that we see new episodes 6 days a week, I mean the actors and crew need some rest too,

and I think length/duration of the show does not have to be long- it does not have to run for years for it to be a good show, quality over quantity!
you kno Korean soaps are well known but they run for maybe a month or so but they are still well known, I hope this makes sense...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index