ides
ides

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLpj.....

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
comedian??? hehe u'll be so good at that ides!! Your so funny tht when I'm angry your comments make me happy and laugh! Embarrassed When I am going to move in my new house (with p ofcourse) I will call you for the job! Besides you ALMOST know him as much as me so you'll know his taste aswell.. what say? Wink
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
see ides?? i'm getting you soooo many contracts!!! I think as a thank-you gift you should forget about Purab (he can come to me) and just focus on your career--i mean, you're in high demand, girl!! Wink
dreamymoon Groupbie
dreamymoon
dreamymoon

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

Hi Sonia! Welcome to our forum!Clap

Jassi is really trying very hard to make everybody happy by marrying purab. At present, Purab is more than a great friend to her but not lover as yet. Jassi also wants to love purab.. she thinks that his loving,caring natute will make her fall in love with him oneday & forget abt her Armaan sir. With this beliefe, i think she is going to marry Purab. But I guess, at the end she will be defeated by her first love...Armaan & the reason is that Armaan has already started changing(clear from last episodes). He is realizing his guilts. If Armaan keeps on changing himself more & more.....tries to be honest and finally  falls for her then it would be very difficult for Jassi to marry Purab. After all, first love always remains as first love. I Guess, Purab will feel this(as we know he is doubtful abt Jassi's love for him)  & will cancel his marriage as he loves jassi truely from his heart and always wants her happiness.

It's only my imagination! So Purab fans plz don't be sadCry. Ending might not be like that if T&D want to change the real storyline Of BLF.   

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamymoon

It's only my imagination! So Purab fans plz don't be sadCry. Ending might not be like that if T&D want to change the real storyline Of BLF.   

What ever happens, let hope that the Jassi, Purab and Armaan triangle ends as soon as possible. It is not leading the story anywhere!!!!

They have really butchered the story, worse now they are dancing on the butchered thing!!! makes you feel sickDead.

Jammy.

Smile Senior Member
Smile
Smile

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 2:59am | IP Logged

Heys guys and gals,

This forum is really happening. I proud to be a member of this family. I love reading the post over here. The war between purab and armaan fans are too funny, it make me laugh. Overall i can say that this is an healthy arguements, it reminds of Tom and Jerry.

Smile

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smile

Overall i can say that this is an healthy arguements, it reminds of Tom and Jerry.

Smile

You mean Tom trying to eat jerry (like a mouse sandwich) , smashing him with a pillar is healthy!!!!LOL

Also jerry setting toms tail on fire, Making tom belive that he is about to die is healthy!!!LOL

Wow!!!

Thats really neat and healthy thought Wink.

By the way all thanks goes to vijay for such a good forum!!

Jammy.

Edited by jammy - 26 October 2004 at 3:14am
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali308

see ides?? i'm getting you soooo many contracts!!! I think as a thank-you gift you should forget about Purab (he can come to me) and just focus on your career--i mean, you're in high demand, girl!! Wink

achaa....so now I now the real reason behind these contracts....mey bhi kahoon sari offers purab fans se kyoun aarahee hain......

the conspiracy theory is......Ides ko kaam mey laagao, aur Purab ko phasao....Wink....very clever girls....

Go to top