Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Anjali* thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

i thought maybe Nandu stole Armaan's brain and put it in his rucksack πŸ˜‰

ides thumbnail
naheen anju.....Armaan gave his mind to Purab and now roams mindlessly through lifeπŸ˜‰....

.........his salvation now lies with Jassi, Purab, Nandu and all the other characters of JJKN occasionally giving him a piece of their mindsπŸ˜‰ Edited by ides - 19 years ago
*Anjali* thumbnail

but Purab is still rational...right?  How can he have Armaan's brain?πŸ˜•

...and what exactly is in that rucksack??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

anniegupta_ thumbnail
Purab with armaans brain? funny, maybe now thats the reason purab has stopped workin on his buisness and runs hopelessly after jassi.
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: anniegupta_

Purab with armaans brain? funny, maybe now thats the reason purab has stopped workin on his buisness and runs hopelessly after jassi.

Annie, I think you have a point there.. πŸ˜‰..

ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjali308

but Purab is still rational...right?  How can he have Armaan's brain?πŸ˜•

...and what exactly is in that rucksack??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

believe it or not, the Lord did bless armaan with a brain....however, armaan decided to be the antithesis of Jassi and make it big on the basis of his looks alone.....

so to prevent such a unique mind from rusting, the Great Lord gave it to Purab (the poor guy was always doing work enough for 2 and needed additional strength to deal with Jassi).....so we end up with a financial whiz Purab and a dumb AS(S)....πŸ˜‰

Nandu was given the duty to look after the fools in JJKN.....his rucksack contains an additional mind to be used to temprorily stabalise victims of stupidity......so he is seen dishing out pieces of this mind during the course of the show to Jassi, Armaan, Jassi, Billu,Jassi.......and did  I mention JassiπŸ˜‰
*Anjali* thumbnail
...oooh, i get it now Ides, thanks!  Maybe this is the reason why Purab never seems to be working lately (b/c he has the brain of AS (S) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)
ides thumbnail
incidently Armaan officially became AS(S) after his brain was taken from him.....but ur right Anju.....uske brain ke kuch side effects to honge naπŸ˜‰
gelato thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now I think Purab has left his work as he will be always at Jassi's place.Atleast Armaan is fine, atleast he goes to work.
*Anjali* thumbnail
Armaan goes to work, but just doesn't do any πŸ˜‰