Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

anushiya1

anushiya1

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
friends i think  jothi' is not as much as dark as we see her. the introduction of this serials promo's is the prove for my statement. if the make up artist reduce the dark shade make up on her face she looks more beautiful. even in the hindi bidaai serial ragini  was too dark in the begging afterward they changed her costumes, lighter make up, which showed her more beautiful than sadhna.
i hope they can show jothi also more beautiful since that abirami family members including revathi also in looking good in their dressing sense.

i am not criticizing her darker complexion. but i want jothi also to look more beautiful.
what do you think. friends
ple give your comments

i hope someone from P&S team visit this thread   Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shaararadha.avinakalki2007lavanyaz..Jessie..zee10SweetyGreenharith25Roshini1494

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jothi's make up" in Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
hi anushiya,

One day as I was talking to Dinesh ( karthik) I askedx about this to him and he told that Rachitha is defenitely is not darker...in fact  she is much fairer than what we see in PS...

I will let her know about your comment when I talk to her next...!!But I guess the story demands that darker version of JO right?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

forfun3radha.avinassmily_faceanushiya1migansneha_vijay..Jessie..Daffodileezee10harith25

Krithiga.ganesh

Groupbie

Krithiga.ganesh

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Yes true and she has posted her pic in PS DB

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=321053764583180&set=p.321053764583180&type=1&theater

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Jessie..harith25

anushiya1

anushiya1

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
thanks for the reply atina. and i'm sure you will convey my opinion also.tell my wishes also  to her.

ya i agree that the show needs to show the darker sister, but i'm sure P&S is trying to satisfy tamil viewers with their own creations, so i think this also possible that they can make a change in her make up.

hope to see  a different jothi very soon Smile

anushiya1

anushiya1

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krithiga.ganesh

Yes true and she has posted her pic in PS DB

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=321053764583180&set=p.321053764583180&type=1&theater

thanks for the pic friend. i didn't know her real name . so i couldn;t find her pic . once again thanks . and she looks awesome

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
She looks cute and really fair in this picture. Cannot believe it is her.

ramyvijay

IF-Dazzler

ramyvijay

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Few months before, she came in Adhu Idhu Edhu program along with Kalyani...   Seems she is a Telugu girl... Able to manage tamil somewhat...

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramyvijay

Few months before, she came in Adhu Idhu Edhu program along with Kalyani...   Seems she is a Telugu girl... Able to manage tamil somewhat...

o is it ramyvijay o i dnt see it can u give me the like pa?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.