Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Astitva's upcoming story line

peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi All, I just read from the previous postings that SIA may fall in love with Abhi and the story might be opening a whole new can of worms....!

Wow...this is so interesting. I understand the directors point of view.

Abi and Sia have never developed a father/daughter relationship. So how could she even dream that this stranger would be her father. We can't say that the age factor is a key player, because love is beyond that. Age can't be a matter of discussion these days. I can't say that it's so disgusting to me at this point.

Once they both know the truth, it can go either way. Technically speaking all Abhi is to SIA is a sperm and a genetic make up. Other than that the two of them have no emotional bond. So in SIA's defense if she did fall for Abhi, it can't be considered so shocking.

Now, if she decided to maintain a relationship with her birth mother, then yes, SIA has to move very far from Abhi on a physical level and emotional level, and has to do this fast. At this point, I would have to say that this could potentially get very twisted and dysfunctional.

Why then Gudia will have to call her step sister…..step mother. Just kidding….I'm getting a head of myself.

This begs a question…..Is this a one sided love? Or Both Abhi and SiA fall for each other. It's a big difference. If it's only SIM then it's understandable. I get the feeling that it won't be reciprocated by Abhi, since he would always imagine his daughters to be like SIA. But then again…look at his track record.

This is a really sensitive matter, and that's what human emotions are all about. Humans are so complex and people try to think that humans can be molded in what the "norm" is. The human mind, body, and soul have yet to be figured out, and we many never know what is "normal' for us.

For example….homosexuality and bisexuality. These are all complex matters. Can humans be monogamous?

I think Ajay might be a fan or believe in the same principles as Sigmund Freud. If I'm not mistake, he believed that at a deep subconscious level that we were naturally attracted to our parents who are of the opposite sex.

A female child has an attraction towards her father. The proof of that is because a girl always looks at her father has a hero, savior, and protector. When she gets married, she looks for the same qualities in her husband.  Society's norms, rules and ethics, never allow the "attraction" to develop or manifest into something of substance.

Same thing for men too. Men are naturally closer to their mothers, not to mention. When they get married they generally look for the qualities of their mother in their wives.

Just my thoughts....

But just wanted to get everyone's feedback.

Thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very true Peaches, I 100% agree with you 👍🏼
mitila thumbnail

its definitely is not ok....how can sia fall for her father...absolutely repulsive idea... may be at this point they are not aware of it....but we as audience will feel sick . i hope ajay sinha isn't going to really show something like this in astitva. i think the relationship of father-daughter has a certain sanctity attached with it and ajay sinha has no right to ridicule this relationship just to get his story an interesting twist.

put on your thinking cap mr.sinha and try somethin better. either sia and abhi r not daughter-father or then sia has no  feelings (except that of revenge) towards abhi. (anand)

jingle thumbnail

mostly they have taken inspiration from a movie(i don't remember the name) of yester years where the heroine falls in love with her foster father without knowing the truth but later when the truth was revealed to her everything is set right,.......she respects him and accepts him as her dad

jalebi thumbnail
peaches, i agree with you.........

the idea is sick, he wont reciprocate- its not like he abhi got back with simran so why with sia.......

yes seems like the director is bringing in  freuds theories....

cheers,
sum
peaches thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mitila

its definitely is not ok....how can sia fall for her father...absolutely repulsive idea... may be at this point they are not aware of it....but we as audience will feel sick . i hope ajay sinha isn't going to really show something like this in astitva. i think the relationship of father-daughter has a certain sanctity attached with it and ajay sinha has no right to ridicule this relationship just to get his story an interesting twist.

put on your thinking cap mr.sinha and try somethin better. either sia and abhi r not daughter-father or then sia has no  feelings (except that of revenge) towards abhi. (anand)

Mitila you are right in your thinking.  Yes it's so twisted to have to think that a daughter can have feeling like that for her father.

But in this particular situation, the two of them don't know that they're related.  Should we start cursing out the directors for bring this situation out in Astitva?  I don't think so because this could be a realistic situation.  Abhi and SIA are two strangers.

What matters is how they handle the situation after the fact.  We still don't know what SIA's actual back ground is in the story, that may unlock the reasons for why she is atracted to a man like Anand.

Just my thoughts......

Thanks

venus thumbnail
Although its been published in newspaper as you all said, but I just hope that Ajai Sinha don't telecast anything like that..I was already feeling awkward when Sia spilled some tea on her dress and tried wooing Abhi..atleast Abhi should not encourage anything like that, but looking at his repeated mistakes in past, I am not sure what all this guy can do 😲
white_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Peaches I agree with you but you have the wrong concept that Ajay is a fan of Sigmund Freud but the theory that you talking about is called the Opedius rex syndrom...just thought i point out the true name of the theory you are refering to.
AALIYAH786 thumbnail

Tell me, how often do stories like these happen in real life....................never heard of anything remotely close to this story................accept for ofcourse Bold and the Beautiful🤢......................a complete waste of Reel Life😡

peaches thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AALIYAH786

Tell me, how often do stories like these happen in real life....................never heard of anything remotely close to this story................accept for ofcourse Bold and the Beautiful🤢......................a complete waste of Reel Life😡

Well compared to other shows out there is definetly more "realistic" then the rest.  Not to mention, the issues surrounding this show are besed on emotions, which I must add have been so wonderfully brought out.

In other shows, you see someone who dies in the house hold, and the very next day, there's a wedding in the house. 

You don't see that in Astiva.

Secondly....why does a show have to be a carbon copy of reality.  I don't mean this in a bad way, but that's what our everyday lives are.  In a serial, there is a story that is being told.  The serial should not only be judged on how closely it relates to "real life"( and I use quotes, because who know what real life is, there is no such definition),but also be judged on the story and the entertainment factor.

It's a whole package.

Just my thoughts........