how will shiv-sati get married?

ary42 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i don't know the story (except shiv cutting off daksh's head and replacing it with a goat's one)
but how will they get married under present situation? does anyone know?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BrOkeN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wana know to will they get married?😭

plz someone answer 😊
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
In the original epic, Sati and Shiva get married with Daksha's consent. Daksha is not happy about the marriage, but he consents because the Gods (headed by Vishnu and Brahma) tell him that Sati is destined for Shiva only. After the marriage, Daksha insults Shiva by not inviting him to his yagna, and that is when Sati immolates herself. Furious at Daksha for this, Shiva wages a long battle with him and cuts his head off, later replacing it with a goat's head when the Gods beg him to restore the Prajapati's life.

In this serial however, with the way they added so much fiction and weird obstacles to Sati and Shiva's love, I have no clue where they're going or when the marriage will happen.
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They will probably show the swayamvar that Daksha will hold for Sati where he will invite everyone except Shiva.

As I said before, I don't think the show will deviate from the milestones but they are taking a much more scenic route to get there. They are incorporating other stories within the main narrative (Vritrasura, Chandra, Nandi, Tulsi Vivah, etc) which means the marriage won't happen just yet.

BTW, Daksha's head was cut off by Veerabhadra created by Shiva out of a lock of his hair. I am interested in seeing how this show portrays him.
Edited by Kal El - 12 years ago