Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The entire problem has a solution in a package arranged stage-wise in which Anandi's judgement is only a part.

Stage-I
Anandi delivers judgement that
(1)basant has to pay salary
(2)whether there was intention / not,rohan's mom had caused the fracture to nandu's arm,hence they have to pay the expenses for nandu. Basant should tell that R's salary is insufficient to meet nandu's expenses by producing hospital bills

Stage-II
Then Rameswar begs apologies (as there's no other option) from basant for their mistake.

Stage-III
Basant cools down n forgives R.
& pays for minor injuries to rohan&allows R to continue his job(as basant's plea is the behavior of R but never the money)

Stage-IV
Basant shd make Nandu begs for forgiveness from Rohan & swears he won't do foul again

Normalcy regains...

Edited by sreevask - 12 years ago
sreevask thumbnail
@stuti

In kaliyug pandavs&kauravs coexist in a single human being.
That's why social context can not b applied here as in mahabharata (in that context adharma is embodied as kauravs)

That's why this dilemma...
Let's find out kauravs(who violate their duty[DHARMA] {of kshatriya})

Firstly Basant had violated the DHARMA of a paymaster...

Secondly rohan's mom violated the DHARMA of nonviolence towards children (being a mother herself)

Thirdly nandu violated the DHARMA of game as well as friendship.

Anandi as a judge shall take an unbiased decision & she took it too.

Here wildness means non-adherence to duty.

Edited by sreevask - 12 years ago
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i really dont want neha to exit πŸ˜­
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sreevask

@stuti

In kaliyug pandavs&kauravs coexist in a single human being.
That's why social context can not b applied here as in mahabharata (in that context adharma is embodied as kauravs)

That's why this dilemma...
Let's find out kauravs(who violate their duty[DHARMA] {of kshatriya})

Firstly Basant had violated the DHARMA of a paymaster...

Secondly rohan's mom violated the DHARMA of nonviolence towards children (being a mother herself)

Thirdly nandu violated the DHARMA of game as well as friendship.

Anandi as a judge shall take an unbiased decision & she took it too.

Here wildness means non-adherence to duty.

i completely  agree wid u!! wonderful analysis of situn & Gita!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘in  2days world all ppl've a bit of kaurava & pandava in them. sum've traits more like pandavas rightousness while oders've more traits like kauravas!!

though i almost always liked/s Stuti's post but here i don't agree wid her pts. esply regarding Bhairon & gits's relevance in this situn!!

@bold  so true. even in reality it happens. i studied 12th at a school where my mom used 2 teach biology  she'd 2 take test also & mark them . so the logic of A's stepping down shud'd been followe dby my mom 2 & she shudn't'd checked those papers but rather my mom checked them unbiasedly & even sumtime sscolded me 4 wrong answers & no1 in the school or in my family wanted her 2 step down from the duty of a teacher just bcoz i was also studying there!!
stuti.. thumbnail

Hi tiny,

It's natural that we bound to differ sometimes...debates here are insightful in many occasions...

As for the personal experience u mentioned, a sincere parent would naturally stay alert to inculcate right lessons and education, doubly so when discharging teacher's role...The analogy with present case subtly differs in view of Anandi's positional dilemma against an existing 'seniority' of relationship. Dilemma intensified in view of a raw nerve and possible public humiliation of a 'not-so evil' elder even though he had his son assaulted and faced public insults from the 'wronged' victim...The situation is open to subjective interpretation by all involved (as B and G now do) and hence does have a scope for tact, is all I say...I apologize if I discomfit you unintentionally.

P.S. Coming from the adherence to a tenet where Karma is the prime array of argument for both ideological as well as dogmatic part, how less respectful could I be to Gita's Karmayog?! I revere its depth...but its subjective citation anywhere, anytime (as by Bhairav here) cannot impress me always.
Edited by stutishah - 12 years ago
sreevask thumbnail
Originally posted by: stutishah

Hi tiny,

It's natural that we bound to differ sometimes...debates here are insightful in many occasions...

As for the personal experience u mentioned, a sincere parent would naturally stay alert to inculcate right lessons and education, doubly so when discharging teacher's role...The analogy with present case subtly differs in view of Anandi's positional dilemma against an existing 'seniority' of relationship. Dilemma intensified in view of a raw nerve and possible public humiliation of a 'not-so evil' elder even though he had his son assaulted and faced public insults from the 'wronged' victim...The situation is open to subjective interpretation by all involved (as B and G now do) and hence does have a scope for tact, is all I say...I apologize if I discomfit you unintentionally.

P.S. Coming from the adherence to a tenet where Karma is the prime array of argument for both ideological as well as dogmatic part, how less respectful could I be to Gita's Karmayog?! I revere its depth...but its subjective citation anywhere, anytime (as by Bhairav here) cannot impress me always.

This is regarding ur PS:

The meaning of Bhairon's quote is "adhere to your duty (dharma)...don't worry about the consequences.."
Anandi's duty assigned by Panchayat is to deliver Judgement...Bhairon advised this only...what's wrong in the quote/context?