ms-tabu thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
i dont beleive this,another shocking twist from t and d, they r playing with armans charecter,wont this put him in abad light,doing the same thing again,this is so unfair 2arman's role😭, i have no hope left now its obvious  who Jassi will end up with,i will never pardon t and d for ruining arman's role,and making us fools for the past few months,i dunno how i am going 2continue watching this 1000000000 curses on t and d😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

Great going t and d I have lost the hope in this story..

I really cant take it anymore with these stupid stunts they are pulling for the sake of TRPs and stretching the story for another year...with characters flip flopping the worst way...

I already had my heart break with this story can my heart is too weak to take it anymore....

Jots thumbnail

yeh so true tablet, maybe its because armaan realises that their is no other way to end the financial difficulties in gulmohar so he tries to woo jessica into working with gulmohar or maybe he is attracted to her because she shares some resemblance to his lost love jassi.

I think itll be interresting to watch. But yeh its stupid considering the fact that only a few episodes ago they were showing armaan completely in love with jassi and unable to cope without her n now he'll totally change, or will he????????

Jots πŸ˜ƒ

kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You mean Armaan is going to woo Jessica ?????????????????????????

I really dont know what to say, T & D I will never ever in my life forgive you for this. I would have pardoned you for turning Jassi into Jessica, but not this.

Did Armaan agree or Mallika was trying to brainwash him ????? Please Armaan, say no.

ms-tabu thumbnail
they r mad ,i hate them plz god unko kabhi koi khushi mat dena
rose85 thumbnail
y thy do this to us 😑😑...😭😭😭
krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
haha....cassanovas remain cassanovas, haan? πŸ˜‰
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
oh tablet..whats happened..please elaborate....are hum uk mein baitke aise khabar kaise chup chaap pad sakte hain...........kyaa huaaa😲
rose85 thumbnail

by the way tablet ...from where did ya got this info?? did this happens in today episode?? πŸ˜‘ newayz gyz dont worry i m sure tht would not mess up wid the ending... ya there will be cat and dog fight btw armaan and jessica and btw tht time armaan him self will again come close to jessica ..mite share some of his secrets..so tht wont be bad...i guess so..
btw we mite get to see armaan and jassi alone something wondering in the office.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜† .. u know what i mean.. so gyz come on.. dont give up....

jab yahan tak aagay..to thora sa agay aur sahi....😊

Piscean thumbnail

I'm sure they won't completely transform Armaan all over again and bring the story back to square one! That's just stupid. What I don't get is why not ask someone else to woo Jessica, I'm sure Raj would've done the honours without any doubt! Raj also still considers himself the VP of GM so I'm sure that has some sort of authority! Oh well, for whatever reason that Armaan agrees to this charade, he's not going to completely become the playboy that he was. In fact this might be for the better in that Jassi will realise first-hand how much Armaan is in love with her and this could bring them closer for all you know! Agreed that there will be the initial misunderstandings but that's the only way T&D can buy more airtime so eventually they're gonna have to show them getting together as Jassi and her true love Armaan. So not to worry!

And tablet please don't curse anyone (in regards to "plz god unko kabhi koi khushi mat dena" that you said earlier).....trust me what goes around comes and around and noone would want anything bad to happen to you so even if it is for a joke please kisiko bhi baddua mat dena.....I guess T&D mean well in their own way so let them be....disagree with them but cursing them is a harsh step to take (again even if it is a joke trust me I truly believe in that saying that I put up "what goes around...." so try to avoid it). Besides I also believe in the saying whatever happens happens for the good so just wait and see and maybe what you wanted will come true after all!