Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Armaan under the Butcher's knife!! (Page 4)

kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jassidevi

Originally posted by krangara

Jesus guys....don't get so emotionally involved with a serial!LOL

Trying to 'curse' the producers sounds quite immature...lolzzz....it's just a soap....*huggggsss*

We are all BLF fanatics.. But are learning the hard way not to get so emotionally involved in Hindi serials anymore...

Oh yes, we all are learning in the hardest possible way never to get emotionally involved in  Hindi serials. From now on, when I decide to watch or follow a hindi serial it will be for the following reasons :

1. I am too bored and want to laugh.

2. I want to "learn" how to marry the same guy multiple times or multiples guys at different times.

3. How the world can look 20 years hence.

4. I have too much hard drive space left, a fast broadband connection and I dont know what to do. So, I go and watch stupid soaps.

I am sorry guys for saying all this.

Aabha IF-Dazzler
Aabha
Aabha

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
I want to thank you guys for thinking optimistically, or at least sanely.....no offense to the others who are really hyped up about the Armu, but we haven't even seen Monday's episode yet.  Now if anything like this does happen, then yes I too will be jumping around like I have ants in my pants and pulling out hair out with frustration, but not before that.
kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aabha

I want to thank you guys for thinking optimistically, or at least sanely.....no offense to the others who are really hyped up about the Armu, but we haven't even seen Monday's episode yet.  Now if anything like this does happen, then yes I too will be jumping around like I have ants in my pants and pulling out hair out with frustration, but not before that.

You are right Aabha, we have not seen monday's episode. And T & D are known not to follow their own previews. This is one time I would really wish their preview is WRONG. But still, cannot help but get hyper.

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
oh no!!! I hope Raj and Armaan don't start with those retarded
cards again!!   LOL
peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lashforever

Maybe he's supposed to do that b/c he has that strange mental connection with Jassi, and he felt the same thing with Jessica and he wants to know more about her which is why he didn't refuse to do the job.  Or maybe he realized that he needs to help with the company since he hasn't been much of use to Gulmohur since Jassi left and all Hell broke loose.  I'm sure that there's definitely a good reason as to why he'd be doing this b/c armaan wasn't even interested at looking at her or even another girl.  Something tells me that maybe it might not be so bad.  Don't get me wrong about the fact that whatever he's doing this again to Jassi and himself is right b/c it isn't.  Now we just have to wait and see what tricks T&D pull out of their sleeves.

i have a feeling that there is yet another twist to come up.........its too dumb for even t/d to think this way.........maybe the twist will come after 6 months....but i dont think its all as black and white as it seems.............

btw what happened to the gm fight that armaan/purab had.....even in that fight armaan was busy defending jassi............

and armaan has agreed to act for the sake of gm....

I totally agree with lashforever! 

This may not be such a bad thing.  In wooing Jessica, he may get really close to her and find out the truth. 

It's like the USHER song..."you remind me of a girl I used to know"Embarrassed

Thanks

Peaches

Deli Senior Member
Deli
Deli

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peaches

Originally posted by lashforever

Maybe he's supposed to do that b/c he has that strange mental connection with Jassi, and he felt the same thing with Jessica and he wants to know more about her which is why he didn't refuse to do the job.  Or maybe he realized that he needs to help with the company since he hasn't been much of use to Gulmohur since Jassi left and all Hell broke loose.  I'm sure that there's definitely a good reason as to why he'd be doing this b/c armaan wasn't even interested at looking at her or even another girl.  Something tells me that maybe it might not be so bad.  Don't get me wrong about the fact that whatever he's doing this again to Jassi and himself is right b/c it isn't.  Now we just have to wait and see what tricks T&D pull out of their sleeves.

i have a feeling that there is yet another twist to come up.........its too dumb for even t/d to think this way.........maybe the twist will come after 6 months....but i dont think its all as black and white as it seems.............

btw what happened to the gm fight that armaan/purab had.....even in that fight armaan was busy defending jassi............

and armaan has agreed to act for the sake of gm....

I totally agree with lashforever! 

This may not be such a bad thing.  In wooing Jessica, he may get really close to her and find out the truth. 

It's like the USHER song..."you remind me of a girl I used to know"Embarrassed

Thanks

Peaches

You guys give me so much hope, I really hope you're right. *huggles*

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Hopefully, Jassi...not Jessica puts Armaan right back on track
and he doesn't proceed to decieve her again.

Please, T&D, no stupid cards and letters from Raj to Armaan.
Oh, man I can see it now...Mallika telling Jessica that she is
nothing and that Armaan used her to get into Gulmohour!!!!   [:^
(] Cry Cry Cry
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
see guys let anything happen in the show.....but as long as we know that ARMAAN TRULY LOVES JASSI Embarrassed(anyone care or dare to defer?????) and JASSI TRULY LOVES ARMAANEmbarrassed......theres still hope that one day i might see armaan and jassi just like the picture in the left.............Heart

till then......lets enjoy/hate/love/criticise/swear at/ the roller coaster ride than t& d have in store for us Shocked (with the help of each others support)

Go to top