Kkusum
Kkusum

The ending of Kkusum

-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

hi!Smile 

i don't know if Kkusum is going to end anytime soon but i was wondering, how are they going to end this long-running show? i think that Kkusum and abhay will get together. kumud will get married to Ksh*tij. Kali will commit suicide and Garv will be left crying for the rest of his life. how do u guys think that they are going to end this show?

love123 Newbie
love123
love123

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
LOL   great ENDING!!!!!!!!
Reesh Senior Member
Reesh
Reesh

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
yeah Amisha..agree wid u...except of kali.,.,,i think she should get wacky wacky from all kapoors and public and not forgetting the pbmatic lady of all ISHA HUH!!!! well kali is not one of those kind who will commit sucide ..she will still be thinking for the ways to create more pbs in someone elses life...
anam2004 Senior Member
anam2004
anam2004

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
lolz.. great ending!
SANDY Goldie
SANDY
SANDY

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Kali probably will be like Esha keep on coming back after years and years to create problems for Kumud.
SIRFINA Senior Member
SIRFINA
SIRFINA

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

First, I do not think this show will ever endDead. Ekta is personally attached to Kusum show.

I think that in the end this is what happens:

Kusum and Abhay end up together(i dont think it will happen but I have a feeling that it will end with Kusum dying and Abhay putting the fire on her funeral pyre). The ending of EK AM LADKI KI KAHANI. It will probably have everyone there crying and thinking about all her sacrifices she made. She will not die because someone tries to kill her but for some other reason like a sickness,etc. The last few episodes will probably be on her death bed by everyone coming to visit her and apologize for what they have done to her in the past like Arundati, Nikita, Kali, etc.Cry

Kumud will definitly get back with Ksitij (please do not send her back to that dumb lawyer Garv).ClapI do not want her to go back to Garv even if he realizes his mistakes.Ouch

Kali will end up either marrying Garv or Nakul and she will be Kumuds babhie in the same house with or she will go to America or open a hospital or something in KUSUM'S name.

Garv..Well he probably will look like a saint in everyones eyes at the end and he will be taking care of everyone legal problems.LOL 

ABHAY will probably be shown leaving the funeral prye and walking away with Kumud and Kshitij.

<p>

As far as all the bad characters in the show aka Nikita, Esha, Arundati,  well you all know that the Bad characters in Ekta's show always come ahead in life and never get whats coming to them so they will all live happily ever after.Angry

You will not see any babies in the show because Ekta does not like babies. She gets rid of them in every show.Cry

This show needs to end NOW. Ekta thinks that she can continue her serials for years and years like American Serials but she doenst realize that in American Serials, the story keeps changing  with the characters it does not stay the same nor are the stories the same time after time like her serials.Wink

Edited by SIRFINA - 22 October 2004 at 4:54pm
Reesh Senior Member
Reesh
Reesh

Posted: 23 October 2004 at 6:19pm | IP Logged

gees...what an ending eh...i wish da climax to be:

kumud wid kshitej

abhay ( if he behaving gud till end ) then to be wid lady of principles.

garv..is dumb ..but again he needs to b handled with care ..guys!! let him remain kumuds best friend.

esha and kali to get lotsssssssssssssssss to wacky wacky!! esha to go to kuku hospital and kali to go back to school in USA.

Nakul...hmm never thougbt of this dude but we can set him up...no pbs...oh ya he can join with aryaman in buz and proves to be gud soon like darling kshitej.

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 24 October 2004 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

LOLlol u ppl r coming up wit sum real gud endings.

but ekta iznt thinkin of ending this show ne time soonAngry

Go to top