India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Purab jaisa koi Nahin

kali414 Groupbie
kali414
kali414

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Purab was looking great in Yesterday's episode as usual. I can't wait to see tonight's episode, i love the way Purab was insulting ArmaanClap,  i really want to see that part. Purab good you are doing excellent work, keep it up ur good work, you are the best

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 10:51am | IP Logged
hey armaan fans have never cheered when armaan insults purab ....and the poor thing has never done something like that........aisaa mat karo yaar.Cry

...tumne to ek alag post hi banaa diya hai celebrate karne ke liye.....
Angry
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Dear Kali414 its very easy to insult someone. But its difficult to earn someones respect and you earn that by giving respect. Purab insulting armaan, is really low. First of all purab getting in all this mess is the lowest!!!

Originally posted by lashforever

hey armaan fans have never cheered when armaan insults purab ....and the poor thing has never done something like that........aisaa mat karo yaar.Cry

...tumne to ek alag post hi banaa diya hai celebrate karne ke liye.....
Angry

Dear Lashforever I dont agree with you that armaan fans havent cheered armaan, when he beats purab at something. (go & read some "armaan my tiger" LOL posts by his fans) So please dont cry  to gain sympathy!!! Wink 

Anyways, this thread is useless and in no way contributes to a meaningful and healthy discussion. But since all of us have a right for our opinions and since it is not attacking, i would let the Glob mods take decision.

Jammy.

Shai Groupbie
Shai
Shai

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Purab was already in the mess when jassi asked him for his help. And what he said was true... jassi was the brainpower behind GM, she has helped them through so many difficult situations. Its payback time.
bingo Groupbie
bingo
bingo

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Strongly agree with u..........Aru was dumbo didnt know how to run GM instead he jus knew how to flirt with kudis..............

Originally posted by Shai

Purab was already in the mess when jassi asked him for his help. And what he said was true... jassi was the brainpower behind GM, she has helped them through so many difficult situations. Its payback time.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top