Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF Kambhakt Ishq 3(Part 26, Pg 10) Feb 13 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 39

shamii16

shamii16

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
My eyesight is blurred after reading this... well its mostly because I am sooo sick that I cant even see straight and have exams right now which I need to study for but im sitting here reading this!:P

But I loved every bit of it!!!! My Arohi and Arjun are back to the way they were... and mostly importantly, Arohi isnt the daughter of a rapist. Her mom had her own love story from when she was young... kinda makes you see, "Like Mother, Like Daughter!" 

Looking forward to PTHHT!!! ^_^

Edited by shamii16 - 20 January 2012 at 4:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salmankh1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF Kambhakt Ishq 3(Part 26, Pg 10) Feb 13 (Page 6)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Once again she is expecting something from her family...i just hope she doesnt get hurt all over again! poor girl...i truly hope that her father is sweet and understanding.. i know Arjun will be there for her whatever may happen! but still...she's gone through so much already... its time for some happiness other than Arjun in her life...poor girl..i feel so bad for her... Nothing can be better than THIS Arjun!

he's delaying their marriage AGAIN for her? poor guy..he goes through so much for her! He's one in a million! no probably there will be no one like him!

The way this story has become one of the classic love stories is just amazing! This one story has been very different from every story of yours di! i must have said that a million times but still, the character sketch of every individual is beautifully shaped! there is so much you handled in this FF di, and you've successfully kept us all glued to it every time with your updates! YOU'RE SIMPLY THE BEST DI!! keep rocking! love you!

take care di :)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-piamistsezoMsFuzzybear69shamii16salmankh1MsSweetheart96punam2712Arjuhisis

punam2712

IF-Sizzlerz

punam2712

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
RES

RAMAN CONGRATS FOR THE THIRD THREAD
IT IS UNBELIEVABLE
WAS WAITING FOR THIS UPDATE

Edited by punam2712 - 20 January 2012 at 12:50pm

punam2712

IF-Sizzlerz

punam2712

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
THIS WAS TOO EMOTIONAL AND TOO MUCH OF INFORMATION OVERLOAD
NEED TO READ IT AGAIN

Edited by punam2712 - 20 January 2012 at 1:08pm

salmankh1

Angel.KMH.AK

IF-Rockerz

Angel.KMH.AK

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
salmankh1@ hi I'm new in IF but an old reader of ur ff ~~ I read RBDJ n SWTE those were mindblowing. Now I read KI n PTHHT. Ur writings r so captivating that keeps a reader glued to the screen ~~ u may laugh hearing it but when I see ur update I say wow such a long update, how am I goign to finish it, but after reading it I say ohh why the update is finished, it shud've been more longer. It's just tht after start reading ur writing it don't feel like to stop, n wish keeep reading. So at da end I really love those long updates, so pls never stop.  Ur each update brings a new turn in da ff and leaves a reader to wonder wht will happen next...I'm also wondering wht will happen next ~~ so pls add me to ur pm list...will wait for ur update Smile thnx

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shamii16salmankh1MsSweetheart96mIsHeZ.x

shamii16

shamii16

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
ohh opppsss... forget about one thing yesterday...

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE 3RD THREAD DI!!! ^_^ HOPE THERE ARE MANY MORE GREAT FF'S AND THREADS TO COME. Clap Hug Thumbs Up

Looking forward to more updates in the near future... and I promise, I'll try my best not to be so late like I was this time. Cry I was a whole day late in reading YOUR update and I felt so bad about that. Usually, I get mad when I'm a couple hours late but it's still the same day, but this time... I was a WHOLE DAY late in reading it. Unhappy

Take Care,
Lottaa lovee to my greatest writer, Heart

Shamii Heart

Edited by shamii16 - 20 January 2012 at 4:42pm

salmankh1

salmankh1

Goldie

salmankh1

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Angel.KMH.AK

salmankh1@ hi I'm new in IF but an old reader of ur ff ~~ I read RBDJ n SWTE those were mindblowing. Now I read KI n PTHHT. Ur writings r so captivating that keeps a reader glued to the screen ~~ u may laugh hearing it but when I see ur update I say wow such a long update, how am I goign to finish it, but after reading it I say ohh why the update is finished, it shud've been more longer. It's just tht after start reading ur writing it don't feel like to stop, n wish keeep reading. So at da end I really love those long updates, so pls never stop.  Ur each update brings a new turn in da ff and leaves a reader to wonder wht will happen next...I'm also wondering wht will happen next ~~ so pls add me to ur pm list...will wait for ur update Smile thnx

Welcome to our forum!  You'll find some great people here.  Thanks so much for the encouragement and kind words.  They mean a lot and I'm glad you've enjoyed my FF's.  Please do continue to let me know what you think of my writing.  Take care.Smile  PS..What's your name?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MsSweetheart96Angel.KMH.AK.vrshn.Arjuhisis

Angel.KMH.AK

IF-Rockerz

Angel.KMH.AK

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salmankh1

Originally posted by Angel.KMH.AK

Welcome to our forum!  You'll find some great people here.  Thanks so much for the encouragement and kind words.  They mean a lot and I'm glad you've enjoyed my FF's.  Please do continue to let me know what you think of my writing.  Take care.Smile  PS..What's your name?

thnx a lot di ~~ u deserve each n every word I said n much more than theses words cauz wht a wonderful writer u r can't be described by anyone's words n description... right now I can only say dis much Clap n yeah I truly believe ur words cauz dere r some great ppl here n I m really feeling welcomed by da members of dis forum...btw u can call me shonaSmile

Edited by Angel.KMH.AK - 22 January 2012 at 9:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

salmankh1Arjuhisis

Post Reply New Post

Go to top