Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
salmankh1@ hi I'm new in IF but an old reader of ur ff ~~ I read RBDJ n SWTE those were mindblowing. Now I read KI n PTHHT. Ur writings r so captivating that keeps a reader glued to the screen ~~ u may laugh hearing it but when I see ur update I say wow such a long update, how am I goign to finish it, but after reading it I say ohh why the update is finished, it shud've been more longer. It's just tht after start reading ur writing it don't feel like to stop, n wish keeep reading. So at da end I really love those long updates, so pls never stop.  Ur each update brings a new turn in da ff and leaves a reader to wonder wht will happen next...I'm also wondering wht will happen next ~~ so pls add me to ur pm list...will wait for ur update 😊 thnx
shamii16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohh opppsss... forget about one thing yesterday...

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE 3RD THREAD DI!!! ^_^ HOPE THERE ARE MANY MORE GREAT FF'S AND THREADS TO COME. πŸ‘ πŸ€— πŸ‘πŸΌ

Looking forward to more updates in the near future... and I promise, I'll try my best not to be so late like I was this time. 😭 I was a whole day late in reading YOUR update and I felt so bad about that. Usually, I get mad when I'm a couple hours late but it's still the same day, but this time... I was a WHOLE DAY late in reading it. πŸ˜”

Take Care,
Lottaa lovee to my greatest writer, β€οΈ

Shamii β€οΈ
Edited by shamii16 - 12 years ago
salmankh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Angel.KMH.AK

salmankh1@ hi I'm new in IF but an old reader of ur ff ~~ I read RBDJ n SWTE those were mindblowing. Now I read KI n PTHHT. Ur writings r so captivating that keeps a reader glued to the screen ~~ u may laugh hearing it but when I see ur update I say wow such a long update, how am I goign to finish it, but after reading it I say ohh why the update is finished, it shud've been more longer. It's just tht after start reading ur writing it don't feel like to stop, n wish keeep reading. So at da end I really love those long updates, so pls never stop.  Ur each update brings a new turn in da ff and leaves a reader to wonder wht will happen next...I'm also wondering wht will happen next ~~ so pls add me to ur pm list...will wait for ur update 😊 thnx

Welcome to our forum!  You'll find some great people here.  Thanks so much for the encouragement and kind words.  They mean a lot and I'm glad you've enjoyed my FF's.  Please do continue to let me know what you think of my writing.  Take care.😊  PS..What's your name?

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: salmankh1

Welcome to our forum!  You'll find some great people here.  Thanks so much for the encouragement and kind words.  They mean a lot and I'm glad you've enjoyed my FF's.  Please do continue to let me know what you think of my writing.  Take care.😊  PS..What's your name?

thnx a lot di ~~ u deserve each n every word I said n much more than theses words cauz wht a wonderful writer u r can't be described by anyone's words n description... right now I can only say dis much πŸ‘ n yeah I truly believe ur words cauz dere r some great ppl here n I m really feeling welcomed by da members of dis forum...btw u can call me shona😊
Edited by Angel.KMH.AK - 12 years ago
sezo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats on 3rd thread. i wish you were updating this one a quick as the others, but i understand it hard with all the ff's you do for all of us...

really happy that arohi found the truth hope she doesnt get disappointed meeting her father, and will he accept her...

i would love to see some happy moments for her now, and hopefully a very happy wedding in store...

please update soon...
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i love this arjun-arohi bond!!! brings tears to my eyes... tears of overwhelming love and happiness β€οΈ πŸ€— πŸ˜

i hope arohi doesnt get hurt again in wanting to know her real dad... poor thing, a father-daughter bond is the most special one in a girls life and she has been dying for one since childhood πŸ˜­ kudos to this arjun for being such a strong support for her, trying to fill in the void which shes craving for such a long time πŸ‘ 

i've kind of started missing this arjuhi raman... but PTHHT has completely held my attention right now β˜ΊοΈ please give us an update of this after one more PTHHT update 
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Raman when are you updating the next part of KI..πŸ˜ƒ
shamii16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waiting for an update of KI!! Its been veryyy long!! Hope you wrap this one up before continuing with your new FF! But its gonna be sad to watch this one end too... πŸ˜­ Oh well... like I said for "SWTE"... All Good Things Come To An End! πŸ˜Š And what's better when there's something that will take its place, even though all of the FF's are so unique in their own way, that they can't take the same place. Though, it's just nice to see another story to "REPLACE" it! πŸ˜›
sreeja_rox thumbnail
wen is the next update cumin???????????
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wen r u updating this raman???