Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
what a surprise update raman - i never thought it would be this sooon - but i was so so so so happy to see ur pm after a hectic day

luved the update - oh my God, arohi is really a very very very lucky person to have got a guy like arjun - can any guy be so so caring and good - now iam bit tensed about this new character rathore - hope all is welll

I FORGOT TO CONGRATULATE YOU FOR THE NEW THREAD - CONGO RAMAN

The last paragraph scares me -

Edited by Arjuhisis - 12 years ago
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
amazin part...lovin d twist nd turns..waitin for ptht now 
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congrats for  3rd thread Raman...🥳
awesome update... Arjun is so so so sweet...😳
Arohi is a very very lucky girl...
A mistake that could push Arohi over the edge when she'd finally just returned to him.. this line scared me little bt i know their love is so powerful they will tackle any problem...just hoping for the best...fingers crossed..
waiting fr next update..:) :)

kpatel86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great update!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
MsFuzzybear69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations on your 3rd thread. Hope you have many more.
I was quite surprised to see an update from you so soon. This update as usual was just awesome...

Am hoping that this Vishal is nothing like that Rudra.  

Will be waiting for your update eagerly.
arjuhi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congrats on the new therad!!! loved the update awee they made love but why is arohi want to meet vishall hope the next update is not to sad :( hope this vihsal is a good guy and arhi doesnt fall over the edge!! (:

awesome updatee
Kudi_NextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
They're been through soo much! And so close to their wedding, I hope that this Vishal dude doesn't ruin anything!
arta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
DI Congrats on the 3 thread 😊
i feel sad for suman poor girl ...
feel and not feel bad  for her mom
i hate rudra for telling arohi all this but at the same time i think that when he have found out that she was not the child of rape he has changed behaviour towards her...just think to found out that you have lived in a lie for 7 years but this don't fully justify what he have done to arohi is totally evil ...
i have a bad vibe about this rathore man , let's see what come up about him...
and i totally understand arohi wanting  to find out about her rots ..when everything is clear is more easy to go forward , better face the bitter truth than live all the live with a lot of doubts and questions haunting every day, but i don't like to much they postpone the wedding again , what's the need to do this... girl she have gone through so much pain and it's yet again to go but as they say when god give pain give the cure to it also , and for her it's arjun, she is very lucky to have him
and arjun??? can someone be this great human like him, i guess no , he is a unique piece, a rare gem ...
Di i super love your arjuns they are rare human species ... where  you have found them ??tell us too 😊
kudos to you di for your amazing creativity
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Congo on ur 3rd thread sweetheart

the update as always was mindblowing!!!

loved it 2 bits

arjun is the most sweetest...beautiful...caring...amazing...perfect person ever!!! LOVE HIM TO BITS MAN!!

cant beliv the way he is ever soo gentle wit aro...its jus sooo amazing 2 see him n aro together like this..thru thick n thin...its just so overwhelming...

this update is a must  read...[wel others r aswel but this especially] ..specificaly for ARJUNS FANZ!!

kash aisa hamari bhi zindagi mein bhi koi aaye...😳 <33

sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations on the new thread Raman! It's been a while since I read this ff  and I thought I would forget the last update, but to my surprise I remembered it clearly mashallah! I'm so glad Arohi's mom wasn't raped, and I'm glad Rudra isn't her real father! He doesn't deserve a beautiful/ caring daughter like Arohi. It was sad that Arohi's sister had a miscarriage, but I'm glad she has two more half sisters. I hope her real dad/ 2 half sisters accept her as well. I have to applaud you Raman, because every time I read your ff's I'm always amazed at where you come up with such ideas. You are truly god gifted. And Arjun is such a sweetheart, the way he cares for Arohi is so adorable! If truly they were real men as such. Sigh! lol. But thanks for the update, and can't wait to read this as well, as pthht inshallah.