Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Sneak preview for 14th April??? (Page 2)

maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Thank you jingle for the preview.

I hope that this time may be Vedant gets some senses and tries to understand that what eyes sees need not to be true.... I hope that his misunderstanding about DK gets cleared up and now he bears no nag for him. He should instead support their relationship and start regarding Disha as his bhabi.

maja 

SALESHNI Senior Member
SALESHNI
SALESHNI

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 11:45am | IP Logged

THANKS  JINGLE FOR THE PREVIEW.

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Hya Jingle , A big Thanks ti u!!!!!!!!

Pori wearing sari on jeans lol new fashionLOL

mink,who thinks that it is abt time for V to realize that D loves only DK!!

sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
hey maja abs agree with u ... its high time that misunderstandings between dk and ved clear upDead...and ved realizes  that dish loves dk from the bottom of her heart... if dish doesntconfess to dk then i hope dk asks her : dish do u love me? Wink
saarahkhann IF-Dazzler
saarahkhann
saarahkhann

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
thanx jingle
Nachos Senior Member
Nachos
Nachos

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

Hey Jingle
thanx for the preview, you have have made us more eagerly waiting for the detailed update. Anyway you did a great job!

Smile Naina

maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

Hey Sakina,

Yes, I absolutly think that it is good for both Vedant and Disha. Disha is not aware of this fact that Vedant is having such feelings for her and I am sure that she is going to be shocked and she might get bit hurt too if he  tells her about his feelings to her. She just consider him as her good close friend and loves only DK and want to be his wife not his younger brothers wife. Moreover she is brought up with Indian values and although she has a contract marrige with DK she can never imagine that she will develop such relations with her devar. According to indian culture devar /bhabi relation is very pure and almost considered as mother and sons relation. She may be little confused about her feelings for DK at times but it is quite obvious that she wants to be with him and gets hurt if he neglects her.

I wish that DK and Disha gets some more time for themselves without any interruptions of these 3 vamps Gargi, Pori and Sanya and deepen their love.

Maja 

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 4:49pm | IP Logged

Hi ,

I think the more probs the 3 witches try to create for 2D's,the 2D's will help one another and stick together to fight  the evil forces which will lead to a more solid relationship and eventually to a happily married life for the D's.The V factor will help D's once he realizes that 2D's r too much in love and r inseparable.But the realization has to come soon and gifts will not solve the matter rather make it worse.So Ma Sumitra time to gain consciousness and help son and daughter-in -law.

enjoy

Mink.

Go to top