India-Forums

Kkoi Dil Main Hain
Kkoi Dil Main Hain

Update (Page 2)

flora Senior Member
flora
flora

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 8:50am | IP Logged
thanks for the update, I don't think Kajal's moving out would solve kritikka blind rage for revenge. I think she will still hurt the family no matter where Kajal and Arjun move to ......as long as Kajal is still pregnant. Too bad she chose to believe Kushal's diabolical words about Kajal's baby to heartCry. Too bad for her. Cry

Edited by flora - 25 October 2004 at 8:52am

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

I think that would be a great idea!!! I think kajal and arjun SHOULD move out and start from scratch on their own. Krutika's problem was and is that kajal is living under the same roof as her right............? Well then if kajal and arjun move out............then what's her problem? And if she has a problem with the baby..........well then that's just something she will have to live with.......either like it or love it!!! Angry

In my opinion..........if the whole family really wants to make a statement and bring krutika and her low-life mother down..........they should all just leave the house and live somewhere else together. Krutika says that the entire house is her's right? Then the entire Punj family should say "you want the house, take it." And leave her there all by herself. That's what she's bragging about right......that's everythings her's.........well give everything to her and leave the house.

And if samay comes along too.........well then she really have nothing at all............that's would be such a slap in her face if they give everything to her..........kajal and arjun stay together still, samay comes with them, and kajal still keeps the baby.

But..............i can only dream about this happening (keeping in mind its an ekta kapoor serial)...........I can tell all of u what will happen now..............:

1. Kajal will loose the baby whether it be from a "ACCIDENT???" or she does it delibriatley to "SAVE" the family and be a saint.

I also think that kajal should play dirty as well. I think she should TELL krutika and her mother that she got the abortion and leave with arjun, but in actuality, she's still pregnant. She simply lies to them to make them think that she got the abortion......but really didn't. That way, its a win-win situation for kajal. So what if she has to live somewhere else..........at least she has arjun........and personally.......that's ALL I would need!!!!!Wink

Let me know what you guys think!!!

flora Senior Member
flora
flora

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Great story but one Major problem Ekta is a river withour any flow current. She blow where she feels the wind is blowing which is always towrds disaster. I don't think the Punj family's woes are over.Dead
kesha Senior Member
kesha
kesha

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 9:35am | IP Logged
i love ur ideas tin and totally agree with them too.  they all need to stop bieng such goodie goodies and get practical. in todays world u have to fight to keep wat u hold dear (family, husband, child)  and i also agree with wat more do u need to lead a happy life?? besides love and a lil money for ur basic necessities. i mean it would be awesome to be rich but money isn't everything. i think i would be able to lead a humble life if i had the support of my husband and the rest of my family.
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Thanks Kesha!

I agree with you as well. Money is not everything. Money certainly does not bring happiness (prime example of what's going on in the drama now) and its better to have no money and your self-respect then having all the money in the world and no-repsect.

You can always get a little money and give a little money........but your self-respect for yourself is priceless. Once you've lost it, you can't get it back. That is why I say that if you really want to make a statement, leave the house and start from scratch. Why live under the burden of someone else..........all for the sake of money and power? That's BS!Angry

If you have your family to back you up and their support........well then the impossible becomes possible.......and that's my opinion. Wink

If kajal leaves the house (without arjun) and aborts the child all because krutika and mommy dearest said so.......well then that really doesn't say much for kajal does it? She MUST take into consideration that its not only HER child. Its arjun's baby too and by the looks of it......he really loves this baby and I don't think he would be too happy with kajal if she purposely did anything to harm it.

Well, these are my opinions. Its the way I think and see things. I mean, if you really want to make a show interesting and catch the attention of the audience.....then show realistic things that try to make a point that people can relate to in real life.

P.S: I still love Ejaz Khan no matter what!!!LOLWink

SIRFINA Senior Member
SIRFINA
SIRFINA

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

remember, in an ekta serial, you 100% lose a baby and the bad people are the one's  who always wins and the good always lose. They never show strong family ties that get together to get rid of the bad.

Edited by SIRFINA - 27 October 2004 at 8:18pm
MEGH Newbie
MEGH
MEGH

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 6:03am | IP Logged

Wink

yaar dekhiye plzzz aap ekta pe koi hope mat rakhiye woh kuch bhi karegi. LOL aur to aur kajal is mrs lead right then 4 the sake of her family shell sacrifice her baby{ koi bhi maa aisa nahi karegiCry}likekaran in k s b k b tDead Angry Ouch ConfusedLOL Tongue

Go to top