Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiverz thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Q: Why aren't any of the characters recognizing Jassi's voice?

A: Because that would be too logical!!😕

hehe.. but on a more serious note, I agree with some of your points, Jammy-- Some of the people, like Mallika & Aryan probably would refuse to believe that Jassi could change soo much and become so much better looking!! But like you guys said, I would think that Bebe, Armaan, or Nandu would recognize her!!

peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey gusy!

Do you guys think that her parents would recognize her?  At least her mother?  I believe that may be her Bebe will recognize after she's out of the hospital and not heavily sediatated.

Totally agree with Jammy.  Malika and Aryan will have a hard time believnig Jessica was Jessi even after she admits it. 

It must feel really good for Jessica right now, to see how Aryan and Malika running after her.

Thanks

Angelie thumbnail
Tell u the truth i don't think i would recognize her she went from a nerd into a model.If u listen carefully u will also notice that her voice has changed a bit too before her voice was a bit rougher more manly now it's a bit softer. Also how can anyone think that Jassi could even look like a model??? She used to look like a geek.
smita24 thumbnail

Atleast Bebe should have . She has seen jassi since her childhood. Atleast she could recognise her voice. Even Nandu !!!

T & D kya drink karke script likhte hai ???? 😡 ðŸ˜¡

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
the jassi-nandu scene was so cute today....u could see jassi's eyes hoping for nandu's recognition
np18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i did a litmus test and went around asking everyone in my workplace (lik a fool but thats ok) whether they wudve recognised jassi in jessica....most people irrespective of whether they watched regularly or not said they wunt have , not immediately not through her voice (which has become a little more softer) and certainly not through her looks ...

and i agree with jammy...its more of not wanting to recognise .even if they feel "looks lik jassi" the immediate next thought wud be"jassi? no"

i think even her parents /nandu wud feel lik that...they might eventually recognise her through her actions but till now all those who knew her except raj havent spoken more than a few minutes with her and with raj shes positively naughty/wicked(love those scenes)..and raj wudnt imagine his jhansi ki rani lik that

all in all think thats believable..

Culture thumbnail
yea right ... Nandu shud have recognized her atleast !