Posted: 19 years ago

Ever since Jassi's makeover to new Jessica, the people who knew her like Armaan, Mallika, Aryan, Raj etc seem to be perplexed by her beauty.

But with their constant staring at her, why are not they able to make out she is the old Jassi ?   Common guys she hasn't had any plastic surgery to have a completely different face.

So what if her hairstyle, braces, the famous glasses have changed,  she stills has the same voice, she acts and behaves the same. 

Are these people so dumb or thick skinned that they are not or again the SONY and T&D company is taking us all to be fools ? 

If you find difficult in answering this question, perhaps this question would help you out. 

If someone close to you like your colleague, your best friend speaks to you, do you really to see the person's face to make out who the person is ? Almost 9 out of 10 times you can get them by their voice right ?

so whats up with these dumbos ?

by dumbos you mean t&d?????😆
actyally she is unrecognizable at first but when u hear her voice everyone should recognize her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by loveneha_r

actyally she is unrecognizable at first but when u hear her voice everyone should recognize her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No kidding eh?

If I closed my eyes and heard Armaan's voice, I'd definitely know it was him. Or even if it was an old teacher or friend of mine, I'd be able to recognize them just by their voice. ðŸ˜•

Edited by Deli - 19 years ago

Yes, people should recognize her by her voice. Mallika, chalo she did not. But, Raj should have.

😵BEBE should have!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by lashforever

by dumbos you mean t&d?????😆

Who else ?

Originally posted by SPECIAL

😵BEBE should have!!!!!!!!!!

I guess we can keep her out of this, since she was sick, and specially old.

She looks very very different now so not recognizing her by looks is understandable. But as everyone has pointed out, not recognizing her voice beats me!

I agree. I would recognize anyone by her or his voice if i have interacted with that person so closely for years. Also Jessica is different from the Jassi when the show started but she looks a lot like the Jassi just before makeover. Then scene where she slaps Armaan and this Jessica are SO SIMILAR..same facial expression. It's like one of those 80s movies where Amitabh Bachchan will have a 'kaala til' on his face and no one would recognize him 😃 😃