Nice post dear
Great analysis
Both Arshi will suffer emotionally

But cv craft all the emotions beautifully
--Sobi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hmmm...Nice observations!!!!

I didnt know that the Cvs are giving a lot of thought into the colour of the dress Khushi is supposed to wear everyday!!

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sweetygirl28

Good analysis opti!! it is the same dress which she was wearing the day she entered RM to give files and typewriter to arnav.. he saved her from falling into the pool that day..

getting symbolisms after a long period :) :) thanks !!

Just checked the scene where she comes to give him the files and typewriter.  It is not the same dress. That was a yellow and red dress, not yellow and green but thanks for the observation. 
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ss374

Hmmm...Nice observations!!!!

I didnt know that the Cvs are giving a lot of thought into the colour of the dress Khushi is supposed to wear everyday!!

As I said I may be reading far too much into the scene but I found the tearing of the dress in that manner seemed to indicate something more.  It could all be just a string of co-incidences.
--Sobi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Opti

As I said I may be reading far too much into the scene but I found the tearing of the dress in that manner seemed to indicate something more.  It could all be just a string of co-incidences.

You might be right...b/c IPPKND has so many symbolisms!!!
preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow! I hope the CVs put in similar thought into the costumes that the actors wear each day! Great post ! TFS!
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Opti

There is something about Khushi's yellow and green dress which has been engaging my mind ever since I saw it getting ripped by Arnav on New year's eve. I've not been able to place it till now. Here is what I feel.

This particular dress  of Khushi seems to have an important role to play in establishing the strong emotional connect between Arnav and Khushi.

This is the dress she was wearing when Arnav paid her hospital bills without her knowledge, listened silently to her admonition as to why he did so and later laid a comforting hand over her head when he saw he cry her heart out over her sick dad.  

This is the dress she was wearing when she bumped into Arnav in an emotionally distraught state, having just learnt of Shyam's ugly truth. After yelling at her, Arnav expressed his concern for her and prodded her to reveal what was troubling her.  Intuitively he even guessed it had something to do with her fianc but did not know what exactly it was. Although she was tempted to bare her heart to him, she held her tongue, reminded of how close he was to Anjali and how badly he will be hurt if he knows the truth.

This is the dress he had inadvertently shredded on New Year's Eve, when in trying to free his hand which was entangled in her dress by his wrist watch, he yanked it in a hurry and ended up ripping the dress.

Now is this a sign that time (fate) as symbolised in the watch, will bring Arnav and Khushi together but in trying to free himself (after getting to know Shyam's truth in whatever form), Arnav will  end up dishonouring Khushi (the torn dress)?  It could also mean that his action will emotionally shatter her because he has ripped  the dress  she was wearing in the previous two instances when he had offered emotional comfort to her.

I know I may be reading far too much into the colour of the dress but then couldn't help posting my thoughts on it.

Good observation. Quite possible. But what exactly did you MEAN by dishonouring Khushi?You mean physically or mentally. Please elaborate . Thanks
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
wow!! awesome!! i don't think u r reading too much in to things..cz these can't always be mere co-incidents.. i mean it is not just 1 or 2 similar events..it is a series of events that gets this conclusion..hmm
n btw good to see ur symbolism posts back!! missed them😳
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi opti ..most of us like your Symbolism post.πŸ˜ƒ
Write as often as you can..πŸ˜ƒ...and i think ARNAVwill be more devastated by revelation of shyam.
KKG already recovered  from that shock about the SNAKE..and  now her worry will be when the Raizada's came to know about that snake's true nature... how they are going to react?...that is the  timebomb the GUPTA's family sitting on it.. how the bomb going to distrupt their life...only time will tell...but i beleive  kkg will be the one suffer more by RAIZADA's reaction towards her.😲
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing!!
I guess Arnav will b damned shattered n scared after Khushi's accident. He'll b very protective about him but once this Shyam truth is revealed, he'll b very angry n hurt n who else other than Khushi will have to bear his ire!! I'm all freak out thinking of the bad times Khushi will spend in his hands