Abhijeet Sawant- 'lafson main'

Jots thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

The song abhijeet sawant sang in yesterdays episode called 'lafson main' from his up-coming album, 'aapka abhijeet' was just wicked, i thought it was an excellent romantic number to go with the mood of the episode. Sos but i had to tell u guys how much i loved that song and the way it was picturised in jjkn, it was GR8 😉 dont u think so???.

Jots 😃

Edited by Jots - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
im sorry ...(esp if u r a die-hard sawant fan)...but i dont think so.....i think sawant has got a nice voice...but from my point of view, he cant place the ragas correctly if you can understand what i mean...thats bcos he has not had any training....thats why some people felt that he was singing besura (quite a few posts claiming that!!!!!!)
the soft music was good though.......
Jots thumbnail

Yes i dont know about the dudes singing and its also the first time ive heard him sing properly.

I wouldnt be a so called 'die-hard' sawant fan cos ive obviously never seen indian idol and didnt know who the hell he was until someone told me.

I was referring to the songs picturisation on jassi and armaan, which i thought was good not to abhijeet sawant!!!!!!. But its still a good sond in terms of the music and lyrics, maybe it would have sounded better if someone more capable sang it.

Jots

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hey i was jus kiddin jots.....😉 looks like u felt offended....
Jots thumbnail

No ofcourse not lashforever, i wasn't offended why would i be, sos if i made it out like i was, lolz😆. But u know what all idols whether its american idol or our very own pop idol, are a load of crap, same with indian idol i suppose 😆, none of them can sing.

see ya.

Jots the joka ðŸ˜ƒ

shabanaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashforever

im sorry ...(esp if u r a die-hard sawant fan)...but i dont think so.....i think sawant has got a nice voice...but from my point of view, he cant place the ragas correctly if you can understand what i mean...thats bcos he has not had any training....thats why some people felt that he was singing besura (quite a few posts claiming that!!!!!!)
the soft music was good though.......

true......... amit rocks....😊

s-sarah thumbnail
Abhijeet Sawant is a very good singer & very cute & got fabulas
personality as well as good voice with lovely smile,

I love his song "Lafzon Main " as well.

Love u Abhijeet
KK_lassi thumbnail
Well, he sang good. I agree.... sometimes it feels like some more training is required, especially when he does live shows and stuff. His voice is soft and pleasant to hear.😊