•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

well, this is just my opinion but prithvi isnt that cute!! angad is much hotter!! although it is kinda cute when kripa put the mala on him yesterday! 

one thing that really bothers me about ekta kapoor is why is she waiting sooo long for kripa n angad to meet.

if anyone knows please tell, im getting frustrated!!!😭😡

***Edited My moderator due to profanity***

Edited by meghavi - 18 years ago
T    his is just to highlight Angad's elusion of Kripa and the distances between them.

Prithvi is cute BUT NOT EVEN A PATCH ON APNA ANGAD!😉
looks wise Prithvi is much cuter than Angad but Angad has style n charisma which makes him so sexy n hot

Prithvi is cuter, with a great smile...he has got the boy-next-door look

Angad is not cute at alll but as the ^ post says he has some sort of charisma to his personality that makes us all attracted towards him more than prithvi

EWWW Prithvi is not cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee no way, he is nothin to my Angad...lolz...our Angad....dont punch me. Prithvi is soooo pushed to this show. He don't make sence in this show. Angad and Kripa didn't even met yet and Prithvi is already fallen for her. Thats is alll dumb. Couldn't Prithvi waited...lolz. I think Angad is hot and he seems a nice guy tooo.

bye..take care muahhhhhhhh

i think prithvi is CUTE!!! while angad is HOTT!!!...it depends what turns u on!!! hott or cute...lolz...