India-Forums

April 19 update

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Shekhar is stunned by Jia's refusal. He thinks that perhaps what Netra is saying about jia is right. Jia gets  a call from the lawyer who tells her that if Shekhar and she gives the bayan in Samar 's favor than he get Samar bail. Samar calls Shekhar and tells him that he would want to transfer his power of attorney to Shekhar. Netra tells Shekhar that Samar is trying to buy him .Devyani tells Samar that he should not do that and if at all he has to transfer his POA than that should be done in Jia's favor. Samar gives the POA to Jia which shekahr sees and he gets sure that Jia is doing everything to gain the power. In the hospital Shekhar sees the goon talking on phone to someone about Samar and Shekhar also gets sure about Samar 's involvement in the crime. Back at home Jia tells Shekhar that if he signs the bayan in Samar 's favor than he can get the bail but Shekahr refuses he says he will not sign the papers.

Ok now i would never talk to a man like that. He first doubted on Jias baby cheated on her and then and doubting again! wow!!! She better do something omg i am just stunned! after all she did for him proving him innocent forgiving him. No comment i am so mad

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 7:44am | IP Logged

I would never forgive shehkar i cant believe he is believing netrawow!

What do u guys think?

chweetweety Goldie
chweetweety
chweetweety

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Its truly annoying..how can shekar believe someone like nethra and doubt jia and samar...disgusting...thanks for the update
angel_gurl29 Groupbie
angel_gurl29
angel_gurl29

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 9:43am | IP Logged

OMGGGG..this is sooooo stupid..i thnk i m gonna stop watching this show 2 now......its dragging......can't finsh 1 topic & than start another one....if they keep doing this...no1 is gonna watch this show....man..this is stupid....

Vini Goldie
Vini
Vini

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 10:00am | IP Logged

this is ridicolus!! I hate shekhar even more. he is such a jerk how can he doubt jia and samar, he is so stupid. Angrythe whole family is stupid can't they link all these things with the lady who use to call them, give them threats (manas mother). she said that she is going to destroy them and she also send a kafan once for shekhar when he was in jail.

all the pandey khandan is stupid, jia get a life, levae them now.Confused

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Now u guys know why i hate the show its so stupid and lame, shehkar the one who cheated and married shehkar is doubting jia wow! man this show is going to hell! and what kind of person listens to netra. Oh i remember who who cheat on their wifeAngry
alwayzzangelic Senior Member
alwayzzangelic
alwayzzangelic

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 11:53am | IP Logged
stupid shekhar is forgetting all that samar did to help him when nethra was after him. and how can shekhar even think of going against his brother, that too for that stupid nethra...ARHHHHHAngry and where is the stupid lady with her calculations now. now, can't she see that jia is going all this for samar. wut a messed up family, is all i gotta say!!
SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
You know i am just shocked on how shehkar is listening to netra. When jia told him to stop talking to her he didn't listen to her but when netra says something shehkar listens man this show sucks sooo much. Shehkar and rukmani are back stabbersAngry

Go to top