Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

VERONICA786

VERONICA786

Posted: 26 October 2005 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IMP TNG

Hmmm nowadays i like Salman Butt...He is not only a great batsmen but also a cutieWink My other favs includes Muhammad Sami, Shahid Afridi and Shoaib Akhtar considering how they play for pakistan.....From indian team, Tendulkar and Ganguly Rules...Its sad that ganguly has his bad days going on nowadays but i still like him for the efforts he has done for indian team in the past....!

HEY, I LIKE U EVEN I LIKE MOHAMMAD SAMI VERY.................................................. ..MUCH. I ALSO LIKE MANSOOR AMJAD. I'M THEIR GREATEST............................................. ...............................................FAN THAT THEY WOULD HAVE EVER SEEN. PLZ...............................POST ME SMI'S AND AMJAD'S PICTURES.Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your Fav Cricketer ..... (Page 3)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

euro_pakigal

Goldie

euro_pakigal

Posted: 26 October 2005 at 11:23am | IP Logged
heyyy maana u hav da same taste as mine they're my fav but derz one left SHOAIB MALIK!!!!!!!!!!!
hes gr88888888888888888888888 hes a wonderful player and he makes us maliks proud on the field big up to him.and note i am da biggest malik supporting a malik

VERONICA786

VERONICA786

Posted: 02 November 2005 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KK-LUV-Sumit

Salaam ppl.....

it's great to have a seperate forums for pakistani dramas... anyway.,... just wanted to know whose ur fav cricketer, as these days pak vs india series is going on,,,

and they both lead the series by 2-2 each.,,, now they are about one od1 left and then final hope pakistan wins....and i prefer all the cricketer but the most of all dashing,,,cute , handsome, rocking is no other then "my sweetest janu Shahid Afridi"...

u guys post ur comments...

WELL, I LIKE OR I SHOULD SAY THAT I'M TH E GREATEST................................................. ............................................................ ................"FAN" OF "MOHAMMAD SAMI" AND "MANSOOR AMJAD". I JUST WISH THAT THEY'LL GET EVERYTHING WHAT THEY DESERVE. I HOPE U TOO LIKE THEM.  IF EVER YOU GET ANY INFORMATION AND THEIR PHOTOS PLEASE MAIL ME. I WOULD FEEL OBLIGED TO GET THEM.Big smile
       I WISH YOU "GOOD LUCK" FOR YOUR FUTURE.
PLEASE HELP ME BY DOING WHAT I REQUESTED YOU FOR.

"YOUR FRIEND"
ALISHA,
INDIA.SmileTongueWink

Dashing Boy

IF-Dazzler

Dashing Boy

Posted: 02 November 2005 at 9:02am | IP Logged
who else than MY SELF! Big smile

Ms. Bholi Bhali

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms. Bholi Bhali

-

Posted: 02 November 2005 at 9:04am | IP Logged
UFF!!! Itni khush fehmi!!

Dashing Boy

IF-Dazzler

Dashing Boy

Posted: 02 November 2005 at 9:40am | IP Logged
kyun kuch galat ya kam keh diya!? Confused LOL

anji

Goldie

anji

Posted: 02 November 2005 at 10:27am | IP Logged
i like Mohammad sami and shahid afridi and hassan raza. Smile

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 02 November 2005 at 10:32am | IP Logged
who's Hassan Raza???
well i used to like n watch cricket when Saeed Anwar, Moin Khan were used to play but now i neither like it nor watch it
i think its just wastage of time watchin cricket coz sometimes the matches draw so 1 never knows whos the winner, i like Football n hockey as far as watchin is concerned
well i like all the players in Pak Hockey Team
n for football i support Brazil n Argentine

Post Reply New Post

Go to top