Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav will feel guilty even more when...

Ash95 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
he is going to regret for not believing Kushi as always.  What may happen is Kushi may tell Arnav that something has bitten her and she does not feel well and he will not believe her thinking she is making an excuse as she is loosing.  When he does realise its serious she may be unconscious or something is going to happen only then he will realise his true feelings thinking that he has never ever believed her right from the first time they met and he will make it up for it.  When Shyams truth does come out he will believe her as till then he has established to himself that it was always he who didnt believe her but she was always right and truthful.  This incident is to clear Arnav's thinking  about her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Honestly lot of scenarios for CVs to dabble about here. They can really come up with a tight gripping story line.. lets see how they play their cards...
Arhilove_Bhavi thumbnail
Completely true hun , hope this really happens ad Arnav will finally get a realisation of his true love. Xxx
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Its all up to cv.. They have to show some things better then what they are doing sometimes
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
sooo true
maybe this is going to happend soon in the ep
cant wait till arnav finds out the truth
xxx
Black_Paradize thumbnail
yeh may be this happens ...but i am afraid k kahin is scorpion sy yeh bet wala mamla khatai me na parh jaye...coz we r eagerly waiting for arnav to ask khushi for his bet.
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ash95

he is going to regret for not believing Kushi as always.  What may happen is Kushi may tell Arnav that something has bitten her and she does not feel well and he will not believe her thinking she is making an excuse as she is loosing.  When he does realise its serious she may be unconscious or something is going to happen only then he will realise his true feelings thinking that he has never ever believed her right from the first time they met and he will make it up for it.  When Shyams truth does come out he will believe her as till then he has established to himself that it was always he who didnt believe her but she was always right and truthful.  This incident is to clear Arnav's thinking  about her.

Nice prediction.  There has been many predictions since the bet scene... we will have to see which of our predictions come true 😆

the creative team will now have to get a good grip on the  the story... there has been too much slack of late... I hope they will rectify their past mistakes with the current track.. finally the show seem to be getting back on track so lets hope they keep the momentum and deliver what they promise on FB

Ash95 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Black_Paradize

yeh may be this happens ...but i am afraid k kahin is scorpion sy yeh bet wala mamla khatai me na parh jaye...coz we r eagerly waiting for arnav to ask khushi for his bet.

Like fark padtha hai even this shart will go down the drain and all this because of that scorpion.  its going to sting the story line itself huh
SWEEBILLI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes - it will be significant
For future track of snake - Arnav might believe in Kushi
Lets wait & watch