Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

January 17th, 2011 Written Update - Page 4

nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you Wafah for that wonderful write up. I chuckled at your comments and side notes even in the midst of this very sickening development.

Can't help but wonder if Zee is copying another serial storyline. And for some reason the ending of Qayamat se Qayamat Tak came to my mind. The last few weeks as I watched Runjhun being forcibly detained by a very successful goon so that he can benefit from her bhaag I reflected upon all that this poor girl was forced to go through at the hands of very selfish and greedy people who have demonstrated that there is no limit to the cruelty that can be meted out at the hands of people who trample on others for their own benefit. And sadly, this is a fact of life...people face this daily.

Poor Runjhun was tortured in so many ways first by her aunts and uncles and now by Pappu Yadav because of what she really represent to them - money. And one could not help think that should she survive this...it'll only be until the next onslaught of torture by either her aunts/uncles or some other unscrupulous person (this is why people you DON'T tell people, EVEN your own family the details of your kundli - it's for your own protection). And in the end, won't it be kinder if Pappu HAD succeeded in shooting her? It would have definitely put and end to her suffering - and Guddu's too since he too went through a lot since he got married to her.

I read Rani's comment above that Runjhun's bhaag did not seem to be working again since Jabbu managed to shoot her - and I say this: when Guddu failed to shoot her in his very drunken state her bhaag was working more for him than her as it saved him from becoming a murderer. With Pappu, maybe her bhaag worked for him too like this but it could simply be that Pappu's men do not know how to clean and maintain a gun so the gun backfired.

After all this, if Runjhun DOES survive - and this is highly possible since it's tellywood - I wonder what this new avatar IS going to be? Right now she thinks that only Neelu is at fault, but when she learns of her aunts/uncles schemes will she cut them out off her life? I hardly think not - she has so far not shown any inclination to do this after all they have done so far, and let's face it - this one was tame by far.

When NIvedita hinted about the events of the reunion some time ago as not being typical I could not help but think that if Gunjhun cannot be together in life, maybe the CV's are looking to unite them in the life after.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Nishersal...thanks for your very insightful and honest post!!! Runjuhn and Guddu have really suffered a lot in this show. Maybe that's why the TRPs were always so low...too much suffering all around, especially for the leads of the show. Meanwhile every other wicked ,evil and corrupt individual seemed to get along with their lives so easily!!!

However I would not like to see BBAT end this way!! This was a LOVE story of real flesh and blood people, I do not want to see them enter the spiritual realm  in order to be together!! But that's just me, it may actually happen as you say, the CVs have not been very accommodating to the fans of late!!! Look at the way they have systematically slaughtered G's character? Unforgivable!!!

Actually, I would prefer if the events of the last two months or so turned out to be a DREAM!!! From the time Runjuhn had fallen off Khali Ghat, she was in a coma , all the while, and all the evil and horrible subsequent events were just a dream she had while in her coma!!!  Only so that G can be exonerated in the minds of the fans, that would mean the adultery/paternity issue, the kidnap and PY, Neelu's evil antics, the M&Ms betrayal, were all part of the coma dream !!!  I know it is very far fetched, and very unlikely to happen, but that scenario will at least afford me some consolation after all!!!

This would also be an atypical reunion in my mind as well!!! Let's see, one way or the other the end seems to be near anyway!! We won't have long to wait!!!

icegirl31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Seriously Cv's hv spoild d show ...its like d upcomng these episodes r written w/o any interest ... Why cud dey nt show Guddu being d fearless GS n hvng some tricks up his sleeves as in d start of d show ... why has he been made so stupid ... Wen dey came 2 knw abt Neelu behind all dis ... dey shd hv had ppl behind her 24x7 ...

RJ shot ... r ppl blind or just ignored RJ there ...come on she is nt a key or any invisble person who cud nt be seen n neither ws d gunshot heard or even if she fell no one came 2 see ... distnace b/w her n Guddu ws n dat much as she hd put her hand out... aftr being shot wher did she go ...how did ppl come down  w/o seeing her ... now who else kidnapped her ????????? Cv's r dumb  n show hs gone down d drain ... why cud d evill M& M's nt come up wid an evil plan as in d past atleast 2 stop d marriage or find RJ