Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: ides

u have a point nishi๐Ÿ˜‰

i always do ๐Ÿ˜‰ thanks

surnita thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishi

agar woh purub se pyaar nahin karti to shaadi kyon karna chahti hain ??

i mean purub asked her twice (as i remember ) whether she actually wants to marry him ?

Remember Nandu telling Purab she always puts other peoples happiness before her own - her family were desperate to see her marry Purab as was PM himself.

lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishi

agar woh purub se pyaar nahin karti to shaadi kyon karna chahti hain ??

i mean purub asked her twice (as i remember ) whether she actually wants to marry him ?

sanskari ladki hai na.. parivaar ki khushi ke liye...๐Ÿ˜‰

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
but didn't Jassi clarify that in yesterday's episode.. If she can go and talk to Purab the way she did on the phone after Armaan's " Sab kuch khatam hogay " dialogue.. I think she is over him.. If it were the old Jassi then she would be sitting thinking about Armaan and not talking to Purab..
nishi thumbnail
parivaar ki khushi ke liye ? agar usi parvaar ko pata chala ki woh zabardasti shaadi kar rahi hain to woh kyaa khush honge??
ides thumbnail
hmmm.....parivaar ki khushi ke liye.....pariwaar ne to bohat baar ise shaadi kerne ko kaha (dont forget Lucky praji) to tub unki khushi kya ise pyari naheen thee?๐Ÿ˜‰
ides thumbnail
havent watched the episode yet lakshmi....but u have a point....
pj04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmi_maruthi

but didn't Jassi clarify that in yesterday's episode.. If she can go and talk to Purab the way she did on the phone after Armaan's " Sab kuch khatam hogay " dialogue.. I think she is over him.. If it were the old Jassi then she would be sitting thinking about Armaan and not talking to Purab..

i agree, also she actually smiles and goes ahead with a bit of mushy talk looking all lovey -dovey . another point is that she initially refuses to meet armaan until he says that since she has shared all his sorrows and joys, he would like to share her happiness this last time(since he will have no right to do so afterwards).

if you saw yesterday's episode with open mind(not knowing about the poll and all), you would see a changing๐Ÿ˜• armaan and jassi and purab still on wedding track๐Ÿ˜›.

Edited by pj04 - 19 years ago
nishi thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmi_maruthi

and armaan had to emotionally blackmail her for hearing yes .and when she talked to purub she was looking asthough she has forgotten abt armaan .

jammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: surnita

He love Jassi, he just doesnt realise it yet.

Yeah like I hate Ekkta Kapoor just havent realize it yet *Sigh*  

๐Ÿ˜†

Jammy.