Will Shyam and Khushi live in the same house?

chupachup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi all,

I am reading lots of beautiful predictions about the next track which is that the Arhi marriage will happen when Arnav will learn the truth after scorpion epi- He will propose marriage to Khushi to save her and save his sister's marriage..ok cool..but doesnt he realise that Shyam and Khushi will live in the same house!..isnt that weird??

I dont know, im just wondering..😉
Edited by chupachup - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail

they can shift house and then we will have only arnav and khushi ...wow how about that

chupachup thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima

they can shift house and then we will have only arnav and khushi ...wow how about that

you think so??i dont think Arnav will leave his sister alone with creepoo..thats y i was always skeptical about the marriage track but now, im seeing that this will happen..which is not as bad as it wnt be a hatred marriage, but the living together with shyam is a bit strange...
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I highly doubt if ASR will marry Khushi as a result of this wager...

The truth about Shyam will first be revealed to Anji alone.  When Shyam realises Anji has seen his true colours he may try to harm Khushi and that will the time when Anji will tell ASR to marry Khushi.  Shyam will then vanish from the scene and be back with a major plan ðŸ˜†

How filmy na?
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

The truth about Shyam will first be revealed to Anji alone.  When Shyam realises Anji has seen his true colours he may try to harm Khushi and that will the time when Anji will tell ASR to marry Khushi.  Shyam will then vanish from the scene and be back with a major plan ðŸ˜†

How filmy na?

filmy, but most likely. i think anji will realize asr's love for kkg through the scorpion stinging episode and later when she realizes shyam's evil intent, she will ask asr to marry khushi. good one.
chupachup thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

How filmy na?

God knows whta cv have in their mind!..we will have to see!😊
zaniax thumbnail
 Hmmm yea u hav a point ..But Arnav will protect her 😃..Maybe Khushi can work in Arnav 's office, this way she will be wth him most of the time and tht creep won't be able to do anything Edited by zaniax - 12 years ago
let's wait n watch how d track unfolds...
SWEEBILLI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 By then Nanav will throw snake out😆
chupachup thumbnail
Originally posted by: SWEEBILLI

By then Nanav will throw snake out😆

Hope so!we'll see!😊